FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Historic District Commission may have violated state law
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
quote:
Go Powers schreef:
quote:
Michael Freeman schreef:
Greg, at the special meeting, the police officer arrived prior to the meeting, and a replacement arrived just after the meeting adjouned. He was not there to eject anyone, he was there to protect my mother from you because of threats and harrassment, among other things.

I suppport saving Manning Street and will be involved in the effort. Please help this effort out by stopping the abuse of my mother and
city staff person and focus on the people who are doing wrong.. She is only staff and not involved in the bad decision making by some of the commissioners.

Thanks.

Ive known Greg vfor years and I don't know anyone nicer or kinder.

He IS a smart ass and he thinks he's funnier than he is, so his mouth gets him in trouble sometimes. He's pissed me off more than once.

But he would NOT harrass or threaten anyone.

It's o.k. to be protective of your mom, but thats still no reason to bad mouth anyone. Especially when youre only hearing "moms side."

Greg won't defend himself, but I'm not so nice.

Read the story. If she was so worried, why did she wait till he objected before calling the police? Seems like odd timing. Greg said he didnt even raise his voice.

Plus, isnt your mom the one who got in trouble for passing out confidential information.

And, if your mom was breaking the law then, why not now? If she knows shes breaking the law she's a criminal and if she doesnt know shes breaking the law then shes stupid.

I dont know your mom but she sounds like a nut!!!!

Leave the poor guy alone. He's only doing his job!

AND GET YOUR MOM SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is obviously Greg posting this I would bet. I happen to disagree that any law has been broken, and I encourage you to file suit if any has. We try to run The Flint Historic Commission as best we can. Our Staff person Carol Freeman is not only the best staff person I have had the pleasure of working with. Its a sad day when she gets harrased for doing her job, and going above and beyound.

Greg's reporting is like the FOX new channel, very one sided.

Gosh Ryan you think you would learn by now you can't make friends with the media if you criticize them! Just because you know Michael Moore personally doesn't mean JACK to me. Your a has been in this town, and I think you should leave Greg alone. Let Greg do his job, and you save flint historic properties. I would hate for Greg to do a story on you and Mayor Don Williamson.. Aren't you blood relation to him?
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:25 am 
Sad Sally

Ryan you should really watch out with how you treat Greg.
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:16 pm 
Jackson

Greg I will be filing a formal complaint on Ryan Eashoo and the Flint historic commmission tommorow. Also , I will file one against the staff people as well.

If what you told me is true, some shit will be hitting the fan at city hall.
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:11 pm 
Dunno

quote:
Michael Freeman schreef:
How would you know how he has acted if you were not there? Strong words from a non-credible source (oh great and all knowing Friend-of-Greg). I have been at the meetings and I know every bit of what is going on. I do not need to read the story – I am involved with the people that are putting forward the injunction to prevent the demolition. I even helped create the presentation to the Historic District Commission that demonstrates that there are options to demolition and preservation of the homes on Manning Street.

I did not need to read the story – I was there. And she did not call the police on him as he reported. This, in fact was incorrect and added to the drama of Greg’s story. The police officer was there as protection for staff – as the director of the office felt that her staff were being threatened by Greg. Shall we go over the tape of the meeting, would that prove it?

You are incorrect that she has ‘gotten into trouble for passing out confidential information.’ Which orifice did you pull this information from?

And what law is she breaking Matlock? You are basing your legal opinions on a, let’s face it, biased account of a meeting where someone is using pretty gritty tactics to demonstrate a point that is being ignored by the media. Strange we are on the same team - however I do not support the abuse of any city staff that incidentally is involved in this fiasco created by 3 (sometimes 4) errant historic district commissioners.

What kind of help would you suggest? A lawyer to sue for defamation of character perhaps? Please note that the hard copy version of this story does not mention people, names or the detail as presented in the online version. Why the edits now?

I’ll tell you what you are, your a filthy mouth that spews crap because you lack the intellectual capacity to collect information, use reason and provide intelligent discourse. Perhaps you are the ‘nut’ who needs help.

You need to stop getting involved with stuff thats not your business. You are just a mean old gay man! People are suppose to report what happens, its called "Freedom of the Press".
Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:07 am 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

How old are all of you? I could only really count two or three people who posted civil comments. I feel like I'm in a teenager's chatroom.
Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:45 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: