FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: DELETED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
I dont think anyone is being silent on the works of Don Williamson,,,and I dont think anyone is showing prejudice by feeling Poplar needs to step down,,I think if a vote were taken by everyone in Genesee county as to her staying or going,,,she would definately be GONE,,,, It is a proven fact lately from the way the city is running,,,and that DUMB ASSES,,, far out way ,,,INTELLIGENCE lately within the city,, Laughing

if intelligence were a criteria to be elected to office [however one would quantify that...education degrees? passing an intelligence test?] i seriously doubt very many of our currently elected officials, local, state or national would be in their positions they now hold.

problem is of course, there are a lot more dumb asses putting their mark in the little box for those people in the voting booth.

So indeed, while the majority of voters in the county may not vote for Poplar; we don't all get votes. Just those in her ward. And apparently they are as "intelligent" as she is.

Some of them couldn't piss a hole in snow if you chained them to a post outside, at the north pole, and made them drink 2 gallons of water.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:53 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

The thing that get's me is all the opinions, by poeple, that have no influenc whatsoever, on the outcomes of things that happen in Flint! If they are so wanting to help make a difference in Flint! MOVE IN!! Run for office! I've been told it's time to put my money where my mouth has been. So i will.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John

[quote="Ted Jankowski"]The thing that get's me is all the opinions, by poeple, that have no influenc whatsoever, on the outcomes of things that happen in Flint! If they are so wanting to help make a difference in Flint! MOVE IN!! Run for office! I've been told it's time to put my money where my mouth has been. So i will.[/quote

Amen Brother, we don't like Don Williamson either.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:57 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
The thing that get's me is all the opinions, by poeple, that have no influenc whatsoever, on the outcomes of things that happen in Flint! If they are so wanting to help make a difference in Flint! MOVE IN!! Run for office! I've been told it's time to put my money where my mouth has been. So i will.

Ted, you know thats the beauty AND the curse of the internet.

everyone has an opinion.

Now they have the means to share it with everyone in the world with a computer and a connection.

And that is what this forum's intent is to do....allow people to share their opinions. It chooses NOT to control the demographics of those posting, nor even their behavior [much anyway].

But we, of course have choice. Choice in what we say & how we say it. What we read and most importantly, HOW we choose to respond to what is said.

rock on.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:51 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Very Happy

Sometimes people just get me rilied!

Laughing
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
Very Happy

Sometimes people just get me rilied!

Laughing

and thats your choice Ted!!

Enjoy!

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:48 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Yepper, Giver me a chance to vent! Laughing
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: