FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Vote to overturn decision to demolish Manning St. fails
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:23 am 
John

This isn't about me, its about voice of reason and ryan eashoo. Ryan Eashoo is trying to tear down manning street homes.

AND

He is blood relation to the Mayor of the city of flint. Why no outrage here?
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:15 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Why? Because this ain't Mlive.

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John schreef:
This isn't about me, its about voice of reason and ryan eashoo. Ryan Eashoo is trying to tear down manning street homes.

AND

He is blood relation to the Mayor of the city of flint. Why no outrage here?

Why?

because you offer no proof only gratuitous assertions..

you are like the nefarious yellow journalist that asks the question "so have you stopped beating your wife yet"...meaning to smear by the very nature of the question. meaning to imply and impugn. frankly, I think most of the visitors here, certainly the regulars, are made of sterner stuff.

And so it goes with your "challenge" as if anyone has to give it any credence. They don't and we give it the attention it deserves. None.

And, I think you already saw what I would expect to be a fairly common response...even if it were true. So what?

and as Clark Gable said, in "Gone with the Wind"...

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

take your little bag of dirty tricks and your anonymous whispered insinuations and accusations to MLive. They enjoy eviscerating each other over there; but I suspect you've already, "been there, done that".

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:01 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:25 am 
John

Okay well do you want Ryan to ruin the Flint Historic Soceity and to tear down manning street homes? Thats what he is doing now.

Wake Up Larry, get some education,,,

Btw biggie9, you should care, this is our history like voice of reason said!
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:03 am 
John

So if Mayor Williamson after the last November election had all those council peoples that were his friends. He helped them all get elected, why didn't he dissolve it then? He got everything else he wanted passed? Why not do it then? He appointed these people ( EASHOO, HEDDY, SUOMELA,RUTHERFORD and BARKAS) long after talk about dissolving the commission. It doesn't make sense.

Josh as a former council person, how can we get Ryan Eashoo, Steve Heddy off the commission? Especially Ryan Eashoo since we have just found out he is blood of the mayor? More importantly he wants and is actively trying to tear down historic properties.

Don't you think thats a conflict? What can we do?
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:33 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:12 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Larry schreef:
this the last time i am going to entertain this ? and ill explain why plain and simple the blood relitive to don thing. its one thing to prove he is and another to accuse him of it. in relation to jackie poplar and don williamson jackie admitted guilt publicly she apoligised we did our video our opinion. next story
don and the Riley tapes the uncommon sense article we did a video that case still still is unresolved i am not a lawyer. if and when the mayor gets convicted or
admits guilt we will make a video of our opinion. if he swindles some cash ill bash but i wasn't even in town at the time and i'm not getting any audio or video on the topic no one seems to want to call and stand up with there name or voice or face. that Leeds me to believe its b.s i did at one time have video of the issue but was asked to sensor and stop filming josh freeman was sitting not 10 feet from me and so was ted me being the guy i am i respected that they both can attest and i would hope that one will. i am an equal opportunity voter and videographer not paparazzi unless of course you see mike moore
then give me a call or even charlie bell i like em both and john doesn't want anything to do with either one john doesnt play basket ball and has obvious distaste for mm call the voice mail or meet and talk or make your own video

Not too sure what you are trying to say here... Are you talking about the "relationship" between Eashoo & Williamson... Or are you talking about the Sugar Maple Farms Subdivision issue that was in the Uncommon Sense?

As for the the subdivision issue, which I can speak to, you were at the meeting with the developer and you heard what is happening there.... the transcripts of the recordings are on file at the Court House for anyone to read...

But where were you going with the rest of your statement?
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
John

Stick to the point of the thread, has nothing to do with Suga Maple Farms.

Ryan Eashoo and Mayor Williamson are blood relation, isn't that a conflict?
Yes or No?

Why is Ryan Eashoo trying to tear down Manning Court Houses?

Why is Ryan Eashoo and Steve Headdy and James Rutherford trying to dissolve the Historic Commission?
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:59 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:09 pm 
John

Larry once again your skipping the questions, take them one by one, and answer them. Get these folks on tape. Ryan EAshoo, Steve Heddy, Voice of REason.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:53 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

The Sugar Maple article in the Uncommon Sense was amazing piece of journalism. Those tape transcripts are grounds for a perjury complaint to be filed against Don Williamson.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:18 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

Ya the tapes are even better..... Having read the transcripts I think that folks in this City would be amazed at the crap that is going on with that development.

I just finished watching the Special Affairs Committee on Channel 17 and I see that Sandy Hill is trying to stop the Investigative Hearings that the Council, including Sandy Hill, voted to hold about this issue. She seems to be relying on the advice of the City Attorney, someone who is a defendant in the case and may have an interest in the hearings not going forward, to stop the hearings.

I don't get it. We have a development that is potentially $22 million right here in the COF. 106 new houses. $687,000.00 a year in property taxes from this development. Increased population. Increased income taxes. And the Mayor, and now it seems some on the Council, want to stop the development.

What a feather in the hat this could be to the administration and it is squandered. I can't wait for next November.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
John

quote:
Roscoe Van Zandt schreef:
The Sugar Maple article in the Uncommon Sense was amazing piece of journalism. Those tape transcripts are grounds for a perjury complaint to be filed against Don Williamson.

This has nothing to do with this thread, please respond appropriately.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: