FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Michigan Death Penalty

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDP

A new grassroots campaign has began to bring the Death Penalty to Michigan. In the future, a lot of volunteers will be needed to collect signatures to get a proposal to be put on a future election ballot. Please visit Citizens for the Michigan Death Penalty Organization (CMDP) at:

www.myspace.com/mideathpenalty

Why should your tax dollars pay to feed and board a killer for life especially if the killer killed a relative of yours or a friend.

We need to get the Death Penalty in place to set an example to slow down the violence in this State. Remember two of top three most dangerous cities in the US are in Michigan - Detroit as #2 and Flint as #3!
Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:19 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

everyone needs to go to this site and check out the videos,,,,nice job of movies,,,,I am definately going to try and help get this one on the ballot,,,discusting to think that a guy who admitted murdering several women is getting out in 2008 and says he will kill again,,,,,keep your doors locked,
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:42 pm 
burtuckyman

if this death penalty doesn't damn get in place - we go'in to have the #1 state building be zoo's. I damn say we all open up sum shooting ranges as death penalty places and use these criminals as targot practices. it sure go'in to save hunters some money. hunters all over from other hill billy states will come to our state to practice. that damn will help our economy
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:32 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

Hey, burtuckyman your my kind of guy,,,,Thats the best Idea I have heard of yet,,,if you would like to join this organization that is now being formed just go to www.myspace.com/mideathpenalty and if you have a myspace site set up add yourself as a friend,,,the nice thing is we are seeing many races of indiduals joining, I think all human race is tired of these thug punks just shooting for the fun of it, no reason behind thier killing,,,just cold blooded murder, and people need to realize a man walking in on his wife in bed with another man, or vice versa will not get the death penalty, that is crime of passion, the death penalty is for vicious cold blooded killers who do not deserve to breath,,,,like the killer of my son, who just wanted to kill someone for fun,,,and may I add my son was a burtucky guy,,,bought his home 2 years ago in burton,,So many people say well the death penalty cost to much money because of the appeal process,,,what the hell do they think those getting life do, they continually appeal thier sentencings also,,,so use your brain a bit people and if your loved ones were killed brutally and without reason you also would want the killer down under with his leader the DEVIL
Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:38 pm 
Littlelizard

There is a site about the death penalty: http://prodeathpenalty.com
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:17 pm 
Dale

I always have said, you "An Eye For An Eye, Arm for a Arm"
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:00 am 
Leconte de Lisle

Why would you benefit killes by rewarding them with death.

Socrates said in plato's Apology 399B.C. that Death may be the greates of all human blessings.

Why writer would you comfort killer by giving them death, unless you are a ,friend of them , a helper ,an accomplice after the fact deserving that very punishment your self.

Your views are so extreme that you should be condemed and put to death, without appeal after trial.

Don't you understand?

Thou, divine death, to which everything returns and disappears,

Recieve thy childen into thy star-studded bosom;

Free us from time, number , space;

Give us back the space that life interrupted

Leconte de Lisle
Poemes antiques
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:59 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

Why,,,why would we want to give them the death penalty,,,,,SO THEY DONT GET OUT AND KILL AGAIN,,,,,,,,THAT IS WHY,,,,WHAT A STUPID QUESTION,,,DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GET OUT AND MURDER AGAIN,,,????MOST COMMINT MURDER AGAIN,,,TO INNOCENT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,,,,If I could be guaranteed,,,,that the prosecutors office would not offer plea deals ,,,so that killers are out in 15 yrs, to kill again,,,then and only then,,,when I know they spend eternity in Prison,,,would I be willing to not vote for the death penalty,,,I am not talking about crimes of passion,,,I am talking about pre-medated cold blooded murder,,,drive by murders,,,murders by gangs, and thugs,,,murder just for the fun of killing someone,,,that is what I am talking about,,,that deserves the death penalty,,,
Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:00 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

and just for the record,,,that lady whom just was murdered about a month ago, the one who battled breast cancer and won the battle whom was murdered,,,the guy who killed her, was released from a Florida Prison for MURDER,,,,IF HE HAD BEEN EXECUTED HE WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED THIS LADY IN FLINT, SHE WOULD BE ALIVE
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:58 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: