FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sandy M Hill Residence?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted J

http://taxes.cityofflint.com/display.asp?parcel=41-05-103-022

Hey Josh? Isn't this Sandy Hill.. Your favorite person? LOL
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

Ya... she owns a house in the 3rd ward... that's nice... Maybe someday our 4th Ward Councilperson will actually make a committment to the 4th Ward and buy a house there.
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
mike

Thats bull... Sandy Hill owns a house on Maryland. I see her there veryday when I go to my grandfathers house every friday. Some people just cannot accept losing...
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:26 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Maybe she rents out her house and lives in a rental. lol
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:06 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

3023 Maryland Ave. Check it for yourself.

http://taxes.cityofflint.com/display.asp?parcel=41-04-159-028
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Sandy Hill

I guess picking on the DON is getting boring. Now we need to pick on the person that won the election in the 4th ward. If my opponent would have done his job as councilperson my name would have never come up. Talk about a poor loser. Grow up and be a man. You lost Josh Freeman. Instead of finding fault with everything in your world why not try the positive side of things. It think you're just a little earlier with your campaign lies. Wait another year or so.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:01 am 
Sandy Hill

Oh by the way Josh Freeman. I think living in the 4th ward for 30 yrs shows a committment to the ward. I've been pretty tolerent of your immature ways of finding fault with me. Please don't get me started on what the consitutents say about the job did when you were the counciperson. Let it go and get a life.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:18 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

How does any of that relate to whether you own a house in the 4th Ward?
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 am 
Sandy Hill

Maybe one day you'll understand. If not, oh well.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:00 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

I can see why you and Mayor Williamson can get along so well. When presented with a fact both of you immediately change the subject with innuendo, nonsense and lies. "Josh Freeman lost the election, you didn't represent the ward, I've lived there for 30 years, blah blah blah." Again, I'll ask, how does any of that relate to the fact the the elected representative doesn't own a home in the Ward she represents?

Picking on the Don isn't getting boring either, he has too much to offer. As for "picking" on you, raising legitimate issues, like residency, is a valid issue to discuss.

Perhaps someday you'll understand. In the meantime, keep up the good work, Mayor Don appreciates all the yes votes.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 am 
Sandy Hill

You're right I'm not answering your question. You don't want a response all you want is an argument like always.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:40 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:06 pm 
denise

Sandy your doing a good job, and I know where you live, keep it up and ignore the sore losers and whatnot. Oh and btw, you may have forgotten, but my son told me you're not only a good councilperson, but a great kind person. He told me you gave him five bucks to by a snack when he went to one of the investigative hearings. Keep it up!
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:33 pm 
Tammy Faye

I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you are doing as a councilperson... Why just the other day my neighbor was telling my how you saw her crippled boy stuggling down the street and that you pulled over to the side of the road and gave him a pair of cruches. You then offered to mow their families lawn for free. Thank you so much for being such a caring councilperson.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:58 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: