FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: DELETED
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Al Garcia

quote:
roscoevanzandt schreef:
...great! This is an excellent, dynamic show. The chemistry and spunk these guys have keeps me watching.

As a film producer, I'd like to see the content keep getting better, deeper, and wittier. Keep me guessing what you're going to do next! That's the formula for any successful show.

Also, can you try some better production values to take your show to the next level?

1. Get a guy to do your camera work. Framing both of you is key
2. Do some editing with some music and have segues into different segments (any cheap video editor will do)
3. You need a theme song/logo/title

I confess I think you've inspired me to add a show of my own, so you can poke holes in mine when it airs.

Again, great show and keep 'em coming. Are there bios of the hosts anywhere?

Thanks guys! Cool

Why are you so negative? Why do you stick up for " Dayne Walling and his Political Action Committee so much?
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:06 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

WTF??!?!

Please look up the definition of "constructive criticism" and then get back to me.

Under no circumstances was I mocking The Laundry Room guys. These guys are the real deal that bring sense and sanity to the insane world that is Flint sometimes. I just discovered their show yesterday for crying out loud.

I really enjoy and respect these guys. I will even call their hotline and they can put me on their next broadcast if they in any way feel they were disrespected.

I stand by my original post that these shows are great, but could use a little more production value to make them more watchable.

Final note: if you read simple things with such a bent, perhaps you should straighten yourself out. Very Happy
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:24 pm 
David

ROSCUE you need to be nicer if your gonnas come into this Communites
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 pm 
Tired of Ted

I am tired of Ted, he cries, he wines, he bitches, and never does he try to be pro active.

I want to vote him off the island damn it.
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:24 pm 
Al Garcia

The last 2 entries on this subject are not from me. Someone is using my name. Im not sure if I should be pissed off or take it as a compliment!
Who ever it is, youre a loser and please stop!
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:54 pm 
Cicero

quote:
roscoevanzandt schreef:
WTF??!?!

Please look up the definition of "constructive criticism" and then get back to me.

Under no circumstances was I mocking The Laundry Room guys. These guys are the real deal that bring sense and sanity to the insane world that is Flint sometimes. I just discovered their show yesterday for crying out loud.

I really enjoy and respect these guys. I will even call their hotline and they can put me on their next broadcast if they in any way feel they were disrespected.

I stand by my original post that these shows are great, but could use a little more production value to make them more watchable.

Final note: if you read simple things with such a bent, perhaps you should straighten yourself out. Very Happy

The first law is that the historian shall never dare utter an untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true. Also, there must be no suspicion of partiality.. or of malice.

Cicero ( d.43 B.C.) De Oratore

Welcome Mr. Roscoevanzandt

Google Shows you to be a Flint historian

http://www.flinthistory.com/

This site is FlintHistory.com All Rights Reserved. FlintHistory.com is made possible by The Flint Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit community organization dedicated to Flint, Michigan and its people. Duane Wallings outfit.
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: