FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: thoughts on Al Garcia??

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
RTesq

I have known Al Garcia for over 30 years, just wondering what people thought of him and or his comments. Thanks! Rob
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:18 am 
rapunzel

Honest? I think of him as algae. Scum that floats on the top of the pond.

He condescends, criticizes, complains about Flint from lofty perfect Maine. He may actually care about Flint but if you aren't willing to wade in deep and help clean up the sludge then you have NO right to complain. He also tells those of us that are trying in whatever small way to make a positive difference that we should leave and give up.

Sorry, making spelling errors.... in an effort not to swear.

Peace,
RAP
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:25 pm 
Joseph Heller

Some men are born mediocre,
some men achieve mediocrity,
and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.

With... Al Garcia... is has been all three.

Joseph Heller
Catch -22
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:58 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:46 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:33 am 
Al Garcia

Hey RT (Rob),
Way to throw me to the wolves. I guess you are making up for all the time I gave you a hard time back in the day. You know me, Im thick skinned, I can take the abuse. Ive known you almost my whole life, havent I? You bastard...I say that in a loving sense. I left you a voice mail when I saw that this morning. You must of been in court bilking someone out of some money! LOL
Hey Larry,
So you grew up here in Maine? You left the beautiful Segago Lakes area for Flint? Were you high on crack when you were packing up or what? I guess I need to go to You Tube and watch all your shows, I'll admit, Ive seen them on the site but havent actually watched them. What type of interview do you want to do? Is it like a Larry King job or more like Rush or Bill O'Reilly. Maybe a Nancy Grace, might want to go kill myself after being accussed of inflicting pain on Flint. There arent many tall buildings in Maine to jump off of. Though Im sure I can find something tall enough to please RAP or Mr. Heller!
I live in the Utopia village called Gorham, Im sure you have heard of it. A few minutes up Rt 114 to Sebago. The best part of that drive is I dont have to worry about wearing red or blue as I drive, dont need to duck if I see someone on the side of the road with a gun. As long as Im wearing orange, Im safe!
By the way.....Rob lending me money? Ask him where that 30 bucks I leant him for that pony keg back in 86. I should charge that man interest!
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:06 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:16 pm 
Al Garcia

Larry,
Thats the longest run on sentence in Flint Talk history! Wasnt sure where you started and where you ended. I thought Mt. Ararat was a good school.
Funny thing, my daughters principal (4th grade) here in Gorham is a graduate of Flint Central Class of 1975. GO INDIANS!!!
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:52 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:37 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: