FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Judge Neithercut - A VERY dangerous Liberal Judge
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rapunzel

Are you not tired of the Mayor and the council wasting taxpayer's monies on a plethora of court cases?

Just like my daddy told me, don't come to me...go back and kick his a$$.

Neithercut had No opponents because he is a justice of the people.

Thiele and Barkey were campaining early on until no one contested their seats.

Some people pay attention to the third branch of government. Maybe now you will also. Rolling Eyes

RAP
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:04 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

It's hard for me to blame the council for trying to enforce the charter. We can save lots of money by not enforcing laws. With anarchy we could really save tons of money. If the city constitution means nothing does the state and federal constitution mean nothing as well? If so we could save some money by doing things like discontinuing our limited murder investigations.

I'm extremely conservative and hate wasting money. To be fair I think the council should have just tried to remove the mayor for failing to due his job but they were nice and tried to work things out. "Niceness" and "working together" doesn't necessarily bring results. We have seen that here in Flint. We have a lot of heart in this city but heart doesn't guarantee vision or even quality leadership.

For the record none of the 3 county judges had opponents. I will work to change that next time because I care about our city, state and federal constitutions. I am a supporter of smaller more frugal bare bones government but I do not support anarchy. If laws are bad they should be repealed. Otherwise they should be enforced. I believe like the council and unlike the mayor and Neithercut that our charter should be enforced.
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:30 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Maybe You should run for Judge next time Adam.
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
Maybe You should run for Judge next time Adam.

Adam,
When they question your qualifications and your lack of a law degree/experience, not a member of the bar etc.....

you can always respond that the judge, who has those credentials et al, neither enforced the law, nor his own court order.

So how much worse could you do?

and then you hit them with "I'm younger, more energetic and I COST LESS than any of the other judges." You could also try the "I'm prettier than them too" but I'm not sure we could sell that one.

if you can't have a judge that will enforce the law..at least have a inexpensive one!

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:58 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

WAY TO GO BIGGIE!
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: