FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Please use more descriptive Subject titles

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flint Talk is echoed across the net via rss feed, so please use more descriptive subject titles and add a line or two about your link.

Believe it or not, other people read this stuff and comment to it on other sites!lol

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

other people read this stuff??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i didn't know that...boy!! 2tap, pan8 and adam have made incriminating comments!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Dont forget your hero Flints mutt and his or hers or?? rather colorful "Bleeeep" Shocked comments.

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Flint Talk is echoed across the net via rss feed, so please use more descriptive subject titles and add a line or two about your link.

Believe it or not, other people read this stuff and comment to it on other sites!lol

Yup, a bit hard to believe that people around the U.S. are interested in Flint, then again I'm not is Michigan nor is BA from what I understand.

GeeeeWhizzzzzzz does this mean we need to clean up our language? Laughing

Pan8
Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

No need to change your language, I am just asking that you put a little more thought into the subject title and add a sentence or two to go with your link.

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I would imagine that folks around the nation may be interested in Flint since its reputation probably makes where they are living a whole lot better.
If you travel at all watch peoples reaction when they ask "where you from" and you tell them Flint Mi. Thanks to Fat ass Mike Moore and his idiot movie as well as the crime ratings Flint has a bad image to say the least. Shocked
Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:49 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

There are more people who know about Flint than one would think. I'm sure it was the movie "Semi-Pro" that brought it fame and fortune, sorry no fortune. But as an X-Flintstone I get the same reaction when talking about Flint. Terri and I flew into Flint last year and while exiting the plane the pilot and crew said what brings you here? We say we're here on vacation and they all look at us and say, "Vacation?, why Flint?" We then explain we're visiting family then heading to Mackinaw. I still love Flint.
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
It's sad to see Flint Talk go down the tubes because people don't pay attention to this. Too many subject lines are not indicative of subject matter of post; copy and pastes without reference; photos being posted with no name or text at all; threads go off topic. It's no wonder more members don't post. Come on people!
Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you!

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: