FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: gay exorcism?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
back again
F L I N T O I D

i just saw the video of a young man being exorcised of a "gay" demon. good lord!! i think i have just witnessed the most idiotic backward foolishness i have ever seen. i have always had a problem with especially the black church in that they so support anti-gay measures based on a sentence in the bible which neither jesus or god (if you believe the red words were actually god's direct quotes) ever said. i consider those people country-ass idiots. ahem................................... this goes out to all so-called religious folks. god created every single one of us. which one of you are entitled to deem another human un-godly? now, before 2tap and pan8 chime in, note i am not referring to pedophiles or any other "sick" folks.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:08 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

So how did the exorcism turn out did they get the Demon out of the dude? Hey backagain god also created Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, Idi Amin Dada Oumee, Adolph Hitler, Perez Hilton, aids, cancer, mosquitos, black flies, and even those pedophiles you aint referring to. That argument is pretty weak. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The whole thing is stupid, I saw part of the video and it looked to me like it could be construed as child abuse...good Lord!!

Careful, that spirit could sure as sh*t jump out into someone else's body.....<severe, severe eyeroll>

GAH...don't get me started....too late.
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
i just saw the video of a young man being exorcised of a "gay" demon. good lord!! i think i have just witnessed the most idiotic backward foolishness i have ever seen. now, before 2tap and pan8 chime in, note i am not referring to pedophiles or any other "sick" folks.

Two points here, I was of the understanding you lived in Vegas. Now I know for a fact there happens to be some really weird happenings there. And seems most of the pedophile stories in the news are of the homo persuasion. That is to say man on boy, not? Shocked

Pan8
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i knew you 2 would attempt to sway the conversation all around the world. but i ain't bitin. stay on subject!! i was in vegas but never saw any of the stuff you refer to. i am currently in san diego. don't see it here either. perhaps thats because i ain't lookin for that.

2tap, no no. the way you attempt to do a "hannity" is whats weak. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

So wheres this video at? Confused Any green pea soup involved?

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

**** And seems most of the pedophile stories in the news are of the homo persuasion. That is to say man on boy, not****

Most "Chesters" are white men between the ages of 30-60....hmmm.
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey cant leave out this fun loving group. Rolling Eyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Argh...TT.....can't forget NARTH....eyeroll.
Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ya your right nothin freaky to see here Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I like his lipstick...
Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ya them gay fellows know how to color coordinate thats fer sure. Why do you think they are so popular on "How Gay TV" better known as hgtv? Im sure the average straight guy wouldnt have a clue as to what color lipstick goes with what eyeshadow. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:42 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

now now be nice chest......uhhhh.......2tap!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: