FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Zerka.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
zerka

think twice before you vote fo weiss... seen those around?? facts. consider the facts.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:24 pm 
weiss doesn't have my vot

I live in the Grand Blanc area and got something about Albert Zerka in my newspaper box...it was a poorly copied newspaper article. I did some research regarding the article and found the facts. Robert Weiss proved to me today that we need to put INTEGRITY back on the bench. I think it is ridiculous that Weiss has to resort to negative campaigning and as a Judge he should put out the real TRUTH...Weiss is a former prosecutor (he knows what the word AQUITTED means).

I can honestly say that yesterday I was an undecided voter, but now my vote will NOT be for Robert Weiss. Judge's races shouldn't be about lies and half-truths. I will be voting for Al Zerka.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:58 pm 
coming home to vote

I attend Michigan State University and don't make it home very often but am still a registered voter in Genesee County. Last weekend I came home and was shocked to find a piece of 11 year old news in our mailbox about Albert Zerka, claiming him to be an "arsonist". I was slightly intrigued as I knew the judges races were extremely close this year. So I investigated further and stumbled upon several articles at both the Flint Public Library and UofM Flint library.

I noticed that the people putting out this old news had not done their homework properly. Albert Zerka was acquited of all charges. In fact, the only person to EVER believe his guilt was his current opponent, Judge Weiss. Upon further investigation, I came across several more articles citing negative claims about this apparently honorable man Judge Weiss. I asked myself, who should I vote for this election day?

After careful thought and examination, I decided that Albert Zerka is the right man for this job. I believe that Judge Weiss has disrespected this community and made a mockery of families going through difficult times. Albert Zerka is a family man and a man for this county to support.

Vote for Zerka, it is time for families to come first.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:14 pm 
Paige

quote:
coming home to vote schreef:
I attend Michigan State University and don't make it home very often but am still a registered voter in Genesee County. Last weekend I came home and was shocked to find a piece of 11 year old news in our mailbox about Albert Zerka, claiming him to be an "arsonist". I was slightly intrigued as I knew the judges races were extremely close this year. So I investigated further and stumbled upon several articles at both the Flint Public Library and UofM Flint library.

I noticed that the people putting out this old news had not done their homework properly. Albert Zerka was acquited of all charges. In fact, the only person to EVER believe his guilt was his current opponent, Judge Weiss. Upon further investigation, I came across several more articles citing negative claims about this apparently honorable man Judge Weiss. I asked myself, who should I vote for this election day?

After careful thought and examination, I decided that Albert Zerka is the right man for this job. I believe that Judge Weiss has disrespected this community and made a mockery of families going through difficult times. Albert Zerka is a family man and a man for this county to support.

Marilyn

I think Albert Zerka is writing about himself. He was seen passing out an anti Weiss flyer at walmart two days ago.

Do they campaign like this for student council at Northwestern?

Zerka is making Eric Mays look like a truthful statesman. My dad said his parents were honorable , what happened to Al? Guess we will see tomorrow.

Paige
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:38 pm 
Paige

quote:
coming home to vote schreef:

Marilyn

I think Albert Zerka is writing about himself. He was seen passing out an anti Weiss flyer at walmart two days ago.

Do they campaign like this for student council at Northwestern?

Zerka is making Eric Mays look like a truthful statesman. My dad said his parents were honorable , what happened to Al? Guess we will see tomorrow.

Paige
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:40 pm 
Jon-Paul

Albert Zerka did not write the Michigan State piece. I am that student and you can look me up on msu.edu. My name is Jon-Paul Vicari and I am a Junior majoring in History and Political Science.

Explain to me how tactful it is for the Weiss campaign to use a badly recorded message to call members of the Zerka campaign and bring up ancient news that no one really cares about. It is a desperate attempt by a campaign that has been outdone since day one.

If Judge Weiss really had integrity and respected this community, he would not use an old case to try make Mr. Zerka look like an unfit man for this job. He would argue his performance and try to show the positive aspect of his serving the bench and the good things he has done for families and this community. But seeing as he provided none of this, from what I can tell and have seen, how can you possibly think people would believe the latest foul things, that camp has put out to them?
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:52 pm 
hey paige

Paige, go to bed....Matlock is over grandma....it's past your bed time!
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 pm 
[x] Weiss, paige

quote:
hey paige schreef:
Paige, go to bed....Matlock is over grandma....it's past your bed time!

Marilyn

I bet this is Ricky? All the Weiss people are meeting at the McDonalds next to the express way on Pierson road at 9:30 am to let lose the SECRET WEAPON!!

See you there I am skipping today. This is too much fun!!!

Paige
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:40 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: