FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: One dead in party store robbery

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Store owner shot to death at Dupont & Dayton party store. The owner had recently bought the store, about 4 blocks from me. I wonder if the Journal will give their usual worthless description of the suspect when (IF?) they report on it.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Very sad. F------ punks and the dimwitted bitches and useless piece of shit studs who keep breeding them. Evil or Very Mad Dave maybe you should post this in the political section since more folks seem to read that area and once again its all related to the liberal bullshit politics we have seen for the last 40 years or so.

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Very sad. F------ punks and the dimwitted bitches and useless piece of shit studs who keep breeding them. Evil or Very Mad Dave maybe you should post this in the political section since more folks seem to read that area and once again its all related to the liberal bullshit politics we have seen for the last 40 years or so.

The bull shit politics are getting worse. Think the BO has the balls to kill the pirates? Nope, he wants to negotiate with them. We had Americans killed feeding those monkeys in Mogadishu.

God help this country!

Pan8
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm 
BAH836
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
Store owner shot to death at Dupont & Dayton party store. The owner had recently bought the store, about 4 blocks from me. I wonder if the Journal will give their usual worthless description of the suspect when (IF?) they report on it.

I'm sure he (they) were good kid(s) who were going to turn their lives around tomorrow... If someone would have just given them a hug. Mad
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

One suspect arrested last night, one still on the run. Good job, Officers.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

ah thats too bad. i know some of those store owners. at one store on saginaw street, the owners kid jumped in front of a gun and took the bullet to save his mother. that kids a hero.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: