FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Citywide Community School Council

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ellwoodflint

To all who are interested in learning about and participating in the Flint Public School District...
Dr. Milton has contacted me and I will be meeting with him to put together a community council that is districtwide to work with our school district.
This will take a little time and cooperation to configure.
Anyone who is honestly interested and willing to participate can e-mail me at ellwoodflint@aol.com
Please leave your contact info and school area you are in/represent so I can get in touch with you as soon as I get details

Thanks much everyone

Kathy
Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:56 pm 
rapunzel

Put me in coach!

Can we put in an attendance requirement? Hate it when some come to the first meeting and then only the last. Miss all in the middle and are not happy with the recommendations!

Will it end up in File 13?

Peace,
RAP
Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:49 pm 
ellwoodflint

its not going to be filed 13 if im in charge,
you know i can't stand to let somthing die, and yes when we get started i do want an attendance policy.
i also want to start with a citizen committee format so everyone understands what we are dealing with, after that we can offer logical responses and proposals.

you were already on my list girl, dave is too. he just doesnt know it yet
ill get a meeting date tomorrow with milton and go from there. this is a good thing if we do it the right way.
Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:02 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: