FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Patsy Lou finally Testified!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

What a Joke!

You want to know the punchline??

The cost to the taxpayers!

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:41 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Even if city employees were used to spruce up the park, it was far less expensive than paying for all these hearings. Good thing is the park at least got cleaned up.
Post Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:42 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Yeah I know, Who cares about Laws, rules, ordinances, what is right and wrong. Why don't we just throw out all the laws then and just make one! Might makes right! That whould should satisfy your lack of enthusiam for enforcing the law.
Post Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

If there was any wrong doing it should have been investigated by by the state and not at the local level.

In my opinion, the investagation was held to appease Kate Fields, Alex Harris and Eric Mays.

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

It's good concept. Opinions I mean. THere were a lot more people on that complaint other than those three.
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

We all know this is true and will always be true. Those with the most power are the ones in charge.
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:59 am 
Josh Freeman

The State is waiting for the conclusion of these investigative hearings before they move forward.... The SOS office does not have the authority of issue subpoena to take testimony... the Law does not allow it.. what they can do is look at the sworn testimony and move on it. I talked with the office on Friday and they told me that after the conclusion of these hearings, if the Council does not move on this as far as taking some sort of action, then the SOS will take it into consideration as it relates to the complaint that was filed about PLW and Sandy Hill....
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:26 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
It's good concept. Opinions I mean. THere were a lot more people on that complaint other than those three.

I am sure there were more people but unfortunately/fortunately the news only focused on those three people and spun it as a desperate vindictive lash out at the Mayor and his wife.

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:11 pm 
Bill Pugh

I hope Patsy Lou Williamson runs for every office possible. Then all our parks will be cleaned up. Bad Parks aren't new for Flint Michigan. Our park system has been a disgrace for decades. You go to Ann Arbor, Lansing, Royal Oak and you find kids in the park, people walking dogs, picnic's etc.

You go to Flint parks you find graffitti, broken equipment, bums, drug dealers, dead bodies, over grown grass and trees. You don't see people doing anything in parks.... Sad
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:42 pm 
Bill Pugh

Josh Freeman why do you create all these problems and act as though you are Flint's Savior? Stop the negative shit, and help make Flint a better place. The voters ditched your ass, and decided they want a council person who is gonna get shit done!

MOVE ON! GET A LIFE!
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:44 pm 
Josh Freeman

quote:
Bill Pugh schreef:
Josh Freeman why do you create all these problems and act as though you are Flint's Savior? Stop the negative shit, and help make Flint a better place. The voters ditched your ass, and decided they want a council person who is gonna get shit done!

MOVE ON! GET A LIFE!

Acutally, I didn't create any problem... I wasn't the one who order these employees to campaign on company time... Remember, "the voters ditched my ass" ...I had no influence on City of Flint employees.... My only role has been that I didn't agree that they should be doing this on the taxpayer's dime...
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:13 pm 
Josh Freeman

One other thing... Has Don Juan been on the job for a couple of years now? So if we are finding dead bodies and over-grown grass and graffiti in the parks... whose fault would that be? Who has the responsibility of caring for the Parks? Who appointed the Parks Director and who confirmed him? Who is holding him accountable?
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:20 pm 
Bill Pugh

The Mayor (Williamson) has done the best he can with what he has to work with. Remember how bad the City was under HOODROW STANLEY?
Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:06 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Bill Pugh schreef:
The Mayor (Williamson) has done the best he can with what he has to work with. Remember how bad the City was under HOODROW STANLEY?

and when it comes to Bob Cook, the donald doesn't have much to work with. [and whose fault is that? the donald's of course]

Yikes, I saw that guy on the news being interviewed. he seemed a a few cards short of a full deck.

Is it true he got his appointment because his wife was Patsy Lou's former hair dresser? That's what Dave Barber used to state on his show. can anyone confirm or deny.

Well loyalty counts for something I guess.

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: