FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: "A New Generation of Leadership..."

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dorian Phillips

Self-serving mantra or trite political slogan? You be the judge.
Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:53 am 
Summerfield
F L I N T O I D

This is an interesting ad from the Don's last election campaign. Very interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-9TFoHTkQ
Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:15 am 

quote:
Summerfield schreef:
This is an interesting ad from the Don's last election campaign. Very interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-9TFoHTkQ

looks like from a campaign many years ago.......
Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:53 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Boy Did he turn things around. Crime is skyrocketing under his leadership! Broke the ten year trend of declining crime and it rose 30 PERCENT!!!

Uses City Services as a reward for supporting him. If you are not buying what he is selling. You'll never get anything done!

Wow What a job creator. He took people making great money and now they make almost half what they did ten years ago! They lost quite a few good people, thanks the the Don Job creation.

Talk about the old way of doing things. Political PayOffs for support!! If you don't support him and want to do business or help Flint grow. You can't unless you Pay him off. IT IS DOCUMENTED!! Won't let houses to be built! Without Paying him off!

Don's idea of fighting Crime is to Cover it up or replace the damage created by it. Don't arrest or prosecute the Criminal. Just cover it up!http://www.cityofflint.net/see_i_told_you_so.htm Don't make the Criminal Pay! just cover it up! http://www.cityofflint.net/one_way_works.htm

Wow, Did I believe the Big Lie! I bought it too. But, after two years... I won't be fooled again!
Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

"Wow What a job creator. He took people making great money and now they make almost half what they did ten years ago! They lost quite a few good people, thanks the the Don Job creation"

TJ, once again you fail to appreciate the brilliance of the "donald".

See he recognizes that to have crime, you need two things...
1. a criminal; ie, a person willing to commit a tort; or felony, usually for material gain, so they commit property crimes; robberies, B&Es, stolen cars etc

2. A victim. Thats you and me; people who have property that #1 can take.

OK, now follow me here TJ, see you can take 2 avenues of approach to control/reduce the redistribution of property from #2 to #1.....

1. You can try to suppress and react to the criminals; but that is difficult. Takes lots of cops, and good active ones too....

ORRRRRRRR [ready?]

2. YOU can reduce the NUMBER of potential victims in an area [like Flint] and you can simultaneously reduce the amount of property they have to be stolen!!!! Thus the reduction of jobs, AND the reduction of pay of the remaining jobs etc...So in effect the donald has brilliantly figured out a way to slowly strangle criminals on the vine. By eliminating the host, or victims they rely on, eventually the criminals will wither and die [or move away to places like Atlanta, Dallas, etc]. Plus the cops don't have to give up their prime seats at the donut shops, coney islands etc. Its a win win situation.

The only question is do we move, or stay eventually becomes criminals ourselves, robbing those remaining with more "property" than we have?

See the guy is brilliant. We'll have beautiful paved streets, and they'll stay that way because no one will be left to drive on them.

I love it when a plan comes together.

biggie
Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:56 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for the chuckle. I see the reasoning. Scary that it makes sense too. LOL
Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: