FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: city clerk & ragnone....

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
last time here

i've read the journal account. someone here knows
the real deal ......

whats going on? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

wow!! this must be a touchy subject..........

i'm quite sure ted'll have something to say...

Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:35 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well of Course he will. Ragone and the Don. Two Peas in a pod. LOL I had to pick myself off the floor after reading the first two lines. It took me almost an hour to read the whole thing as i was almost passing out from laughing.

Now, Ms. Brown. I can't believe the Don is going to try this. He can get away it dealing with the City Council. They caanot seem to as a body to get their act together. Ms. Brown has no problem, getting the support from the State she needs and quickly! This will not last long!

The Don can push the council around because of a few that are on it. But, he will not get very far trying to push her! I just wish she would have ran for Mayor last time around. We wouldn't be having any of these discussions. We'd all be extatic about the giant leaps and bounds of how Flint was really turning around.

We'd be hitting benchmarks, I would envision many would be ahead of schedule and a few behind. But, overall. We'd be so far better off right now.
Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
last time here

whoaaaa!!!!! nobody was going to touch this!!!! Cool Cool

i always thought ragnone was quite professional although i've
never met the man.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:28 pm 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

I have, lth. He's not a bad guy at all. If ted says him and the Don are 2 peas in a pod, I'll believe ted, although they're really not. But just know this - ragnone impresses a lot of us. If you're impressed by the Don, I have land to sell you in Florida....cheap!

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:18 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Does anyone here want a trailer park in their back yard?
Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: