FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Mcain is now the man.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
tricky mutha
F L I N T O I D

I don't think anyone likes paying taxes but what has become apparent in recent years is that both parties participate in a tax and spend frenzy. It comes down to: who are you taxing and where are you spending.
Under Bush and Cheney the burden of tax has shifted from the upper echelon to the lower and middle class and the benefits of the spoils have favored the wealthy. Corporate welfare.

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:42 pm 
last time here

hmmmm..i like this trick mutha kat!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
verrrry intelligent!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
tricky mutha schreef:
I don't think anyone likes paying taxes but what has become apparent in recent years is that both parties participate in a tax and spend frenzy. It comes down to: who are you taxing and where are you spending.
Under Bush and Cheney the burden of tax has shifted from the upper echelon to the lower and middle class and the benefits of the spoils have favored the wealthy. Corporate welfare.

Hopefully the conservative wing of the Republican pary can make a comeback. If so it will probably be under the Ron Paul banner. For the record I'm disappointed that so called Michigan Republican Govornor George Romney signed the Michigan income tax bill. I'm probably to the right of 75% of Republicans though and maybe even 100% of the Michigan Republican state legislators.
Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:55 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: