FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where did the gals go
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Yep, we let everyone in even old hippies and consertavitives we love em all. My dad listens to WJR in the kitchen so I can put up with a lot, I mean that Rush Limbaugh... Rolling Eyes d'oh!

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
My dad listens to WJR in the kitchen so I can put up with a lot, I mean that Rush Limbaugh...

Laughing Right ON Laughing
Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:30 pm 
last time here

Vomit Vomit

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:34 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey LT I suppose I can understand a die hard Democrat like yourself not liking Rush since he constantly points out the inept policys and worn out messages of the Dems but a small business owner like Lunch Lady dosent have a bigger supporter than him. I still remember when Hillary was asked about some give away program she was proposing that all business owners supply to their employees stating "we cant concern ourselves with every underfunded small business owner when it comes to passing this". Such is the philosphy of lib dems like Hillary.
Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Hey LT I suppose I can understand a die hard Democrat like yourself not liking Rush since he constantly points out the inept policys and worn out messages of the Dems but a small business owner like Lunch Lady dosent have a bigger supporter than him. I still remember when Hillary was asked about some give away program she was proposing that all business owners supply to their employees stating "we cant concern ourselves with every underfunded small business owner when it comes to passing this". Such is the philosphy of lib dems like Hillary.

Interesting how he is so awesome and pointing out the Democrats faults. But, seems to miss when the repubicans do the same stupid stuff.

Such as I liked the interview he did with the Union President and asked what has any Democratic President done for the Union and the Guy was speechless. What he missed is that the Repubilcains put in Over Time to destroy Unions and drive down wages.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

OOps, Drive down wages of the working class. THey are all for CEO's getting multi million dollar raises to run companies into the ground and bankrupt them. Can anyone say TYCO or Home Depot.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

My point exactly dems the party of the "working man" ya right.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am 
last time here

none of them are for working people...it's all about greed at the expense
of middle class americans. Crying or Very sad

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:34 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: