FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: ABC News "Michigan Republican Primary" coverage

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Well, good ol' Charlie Gibson covered Michigan's "Republican Primary" with no mention of the Democratic Party primary problems which is a better news story. Where's Mark Brewer and Carl Levin now? Mad
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:55 pm 
last time here

disgusting. Evil or Very Mad

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:34 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

I personally like the way, when mentioned, they keep telling people to vote "uncommitted" if your candidate isn't listed... as if "uncommitted" is actually a vote for Edwards/Obama...

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:24 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Opprimo schreef:
I personally like the way, when mentioned, they keep telling people to vote "uncommitted" if your candidate isn't listed... as if "uncommitted" is actually a vote for Edwards/Obama...

Yeah, they keep forgetting to mention that "uncommitted" delegates can vote for whomever they choose.
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Well the uncommitted votes could be considered anti-Hillary votes. If the national rules hold, it won't matter because the Michigan delegates won't be seated. However, if the penalty for the early primary gets reversed and the delegates actually do get seated, we'll just have to wait and what they do with the uncommitted votes.
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:16 pm 
last time here

pass Not talking Not talking Not talking Not talking Shame on you Shame on you Speak to the hand Speak to the hand

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 pm 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

quote:
00SL2 schreef:
Well the uncommitted votes could be considered anti-Hillary votes. If the national rules hold, it won't matter because the Michigan delegates won't be seated. However, if the penalty for the early primary gets reversed and the delegates actually do get seated, we'll just have to wait and what they do with the uncommitted votes.

Will the uncommitted votes be allocated at Michigan Democratic Congressional meetings, party members and precinct delegates? My hunch is yes. We should keep our eyes open on these congressional district meeting and see if non Clinton people actually get thoses seats.

These meeting may happen within the next month or so.
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

in michigan??

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: