FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Kearsley Park Williamson Rally
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

The CSB are not police officers, nor are they community policing. The woefully underfunded COPS section handles community policing in theory while their funds are leeched away to overpay the losers in the CSB.

Just because they have a badge and a gun does not mean they are actually doing anything. Most of their time is spent sleeping, passing out campaign crap from the mayor or being his personal bodyguards.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:55 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
damnit 2tap...someday i'm gonna figure out how you get pics on here!!!

Well when ya do the first thing I want to see is you in your Hippie getup.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:06 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
The CSB are not police officers, nor are they community policing. The woefully underfunded COPS section handles community policing in theory while their funds are leeched away to overpay the losers in the CSB.

Just because they have a badge and a gun does not mean they are actually doing anything. Most of their time is spent sleeping, passing out campaign crap from the mayor or being his personal bodyguards.

Considering they are now removing the CSB computers that are used for doing background checks and research. Because the city isn't maintaining the information systems effiecently. It's a good thing they have five extra police vehicles to pull computers out of that are not being used. I'm not ragging on the employees doing the repairs and replacements. I have a problem with the management that has to remove computers from one vehicle and put them in another. Cannabalisation is always a last resort when the funds are gone. Hmmmm Where are the funds.

That's right we are not in danger of a deficit. So where is the money for repairs??

I'm going to have stop there. I'm already giving anway too much information. People don't believe it anyway.

Hey, and ease up on the CSB officers. They did just like anyone else would have. Took more money to do less. Most people would.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:

They are sworn Police officers. I've personally seen Insp. Dicks, on foot, chase down a home invasion perp & arrest him.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
BlahBlah48439
F L I N T O I D

4 MORE YEARS!
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:35 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

You must have seen the senior Dicks chase down someone in the 70's, the son is a shadow of the father.

Blaming the city employees for the financial misconduct of the administration is laughable, Con Williamson has so ineffectively managed tax payer dollars that he is costing us more than his "salary" (You know, the one he is not taking but feels free to use to bribe block clubs?, the crime he ADMITTED during the debate) in ignorance related charges.

The CSB is compromised of also-rans, the failures who were going to be continuously passed over for promotion because they were not solid enough to promote. That is why half the PD is suing the city now. Remember that 1 in 5 of them is on paid administrative leave after forcing sex on city property. So that is another 70k salary wasted.

Calling the Mayors appointees a "scrimmage squad" actually insults second string players who are almost good enough to play. It is a good thing Trachelle handled the American Idol stuff, she did nothing except talk, city employees were handed overtime dollars for that work. Otherwise she could list zero accomplishments on her resume. At this point the only decent legal mind working for the city is Cathy Dowd.

The Finance Director (award wining) was here BEFORE Con Williamson, The Award Winning Budget Director was FIRED, Rehired, then told that he did not matter, so he is off working for someone else now. This is typical of Conny Williamson, he claims the accomplishments of others as he lacks any of his own.

Funny thing is that the really competent people working at director levels in the city did not attend that campaign event called a press conference. I did not see the 911 Head (Pre williamson and competent), nor the Streets director, nor any Utilities people, etc.

The worst qualified members of his administration such as the never working hairdresser Cook, or her hubby did not even bother to show. Of course since they do not work anymore, it is not shocking. They just collect taxpayer dollars while sucking on the public tit.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:38 pm 
last time here

damn rush, you sound as if you were recently divorced! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

Yeah, but, Rushmoore, ya gotta admit...Trachelle did an oustanding job with the Lakeisha Jones party (Especially considering she's like, 3rd or 4th string). I'm gonna miss her if The Don gets re-elected and appoints Terry Bankert to that position. I doubt Terry can throw a party of that caliber.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly where that appears in the job description for city attorney, but that's another issue. (Although every job description I've ever had said "performs additional duties as requested")
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:07 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
Yeah, but, Rushmoore, ya gotta admit...Trachelle did an oustanding job with the Lakeisha Jones party (Especially considering she's like, 3rd or 4th string). I'm gonna miss her if The Don gets re-elected and appoints Terry Bankert to that position. I doubt Terry can throw a party of that caliber.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly where that appears in the job description for city attorney, but that's another issue. (Although every job description I've ever had said "performs additional duties as requested")

I think that shortly after Don got elected, they changed the job descriptions for many of the appointees. The main qualification was the ability to breath on your own in addition to additional duties as requested.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:

I think that shortly after Don got elected, they changed the job descriptions for many of the appointees. The main qualification was the ability to breath on your own in addition to additional duties as requested.

I know that after the new Council was elected, the Parks Director job description was changed. They took out all the stuff about holding a degree or relevant experience in the field. It was kind of sad.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
You must have seen the senior Dicks chase down someone in the 70's, the son is a shadow of the father.

Nope, it was David.
I did watch his dad box in the Golden Gloves, though.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: