FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Tamara Edwards in Mayor's pocket
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

Slut and whore are NOT interchangable. I know several wonderful women who happen to have a high sex drive and could be called sluts, but none of them would even think of doing it for money. I may be a bit of a slut, but I would not compromise my morals or ethics for money. A whore can be anyone selling out their core beliefs for a bit of comfort.

Her last month = Don is scum!
Her with new job WORKING FOR THE MAYOR (she lies in the paper and says she does not work for him, the position was created for her BY HIM, it was not offered to anyone else) = Don is a good guy!

I hate to get off topic because the real problem is that these people are being given jobs that were not needed, but are being created to place people who owe Don "Prison Punk" Williamson a favor in the middle of a senior citizens center, during an election run. She has not managed to handle her own career, why are we letting her waste tax dollars?
Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:44 pm 
last time here

my how things have changed. i've been in nebraska for a week (still there),
check back and i guess things have been ROLLING in my home town!!!!
Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Cool Cool Shocked

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 pm 
last time here

and by the way, is chucky unemployed now?

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:00 pm 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

No, the midget is gone.

Chunky was fired after assaulting his girlfriend in her apartment.

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:25 am 
last time here

yo mole, i heard yesterday your boy is back!!!

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:01 am 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

Yes, I've heard he was put on paid suspension and kept his city vehicle and city phone the whole time.

I'm still digging holes around the police department to find out the fate of the cop that assaulted a girl inside a precinct.

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:04 am 
last time here

i certainly hope he's been released without pay!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 pm 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

Update: She has now taken a new job and a new name.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flintjournal/index.ssf?/base/news-46/1193237469137260.xml&coll=5

quote:
THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
By Marjory Raymer
Journal Staff Writer

FLINT - Looks like a former mayoral candidate has another new job - and a new name to boot.

Tamra Edwards, who sought the city's top job but came in sixth in the seven-way August primary, is now working for Cumulus Broadcasting. And, the recently remarried Edwards is now using the name Tamra Edwards-Pink.

Edwards-Pink made headlines last month after accepting a consulting job for the city at the Brennan Center, despite her harsh criticisms of Mayor Don Williamson in the primary including saying he treats people "like slaves." The job lasted less than a month.

After taking the job, she said she was not endorsing either candidate in the Flint mayoral election, although it previously had been reported that she backed challenger Dayne Walling.

At Cumulus, Edwards is a sales representative for the R&B station WDZZ (92.7 FM) and the talk radio station WWCK (1570 AM).

Edwards could not be reached for comment.

So after taking a job from a man she called a slave-owner, she leaves after less than a month. What a complete waste of human existence. First she hates him, then she gets a job from him. First she endorses his opponent, then she doesn't endorse anyone.

I give her new job and her new marriage less then six months. I hope all of the businesses that work with these two stations are paying attention to this and hang up when she calls them to advertise. She clearly does not posses the skills needed to make intelligent decisions. I wouldn't buy a stick a gum from her.

I feel sorry for her new husband, she obviously has trouble making long term commitments. But then again, he chose to marry her, so clearly his decision-making skills are not of a high caliber either.

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:50 am 
last time here

damn mole...all that because she needed a job?? Embarassed Embarassed Confused Confused

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:46 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: