FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Seen in todays Flint Urinal

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

In talkback...

quote:
FLINT FIRST: City union leader Sam Muma should educate his members about how Don Williamson as a candidate for mayor of Flint sends his printing work outside of Flint, while we have union printers in town, and how his mailing work is sent to Fenton, while we have mailing companies capable of doing the work right here in Flint.

- Flint

Could somneone explain to the moron that wrote this, that ONLY Sam Muma backs the Mayor? The rest of local 1600 employees have not hired half our families under his administration as Sam has, altered the pay scales to benefit only ourselves as Sam has, or spent as much time riding in the Mayors "Vano'action" or eating at the Mayors house as Sam has. The employees know the mayor is dirty, and criminal, and a lying piece of trash. Our union sold its endorsement to Prisoner Williamson, even though the members do not back him. Sam and Don, leading the city back into a State Takeover!

BTW the taxpayers of the city love the tens os thousands the mayor wasted our our tax dollars to send out propaganda about his mythical surplus this weekend. I am ashamed of Peter Dobzeniecki and Doug Bingamen for not standing up to the mayor and letting him waste tas dollars.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:16 pm 
last time here

"dirty, criminal lying piece of trash"
man oh man. you are really pissed at him!
has he done something to you and/or someone
very close to you? what your saying may be
considered slander, unless you can prove your correct.
Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Wink

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:33 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Your smilies said it all, last time here!! Maybe we should chip in and purchase a yoga mat for him.

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:21 pm 
mousefrost
F L I N T O I D

Sam Muma turns his back on every wrong thing The Don does, he has to. The Don made a new position just for Muma's wife, paying her the same amount of money I was making after 7 years (and testing for every new position)!!, and she didn't even have to take a test or have qualifications.

Oh, and lets not forget the Huge raise Sam smuggled in there for himself!!

If you go to the Muma residence, I bet you see at least one vehicle in his driveway with a Patsy Lou sticker on it.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

"dirty, criminal lying piece of trash"

All this is true, the only debatable points here (not opinion) are criminal and lying, both of which are true.

So, troll boy, keep it up.
Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: