FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where is the truck accessory plant Williamson promised?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

quote:
"We are going to do something different in this city that nobody else has done," Williamson said as he leaned across his wide desk in city hall.

"We will (build) our own manufacturing plants that the city funds," he said. "We are going to specialize in nothing but truck accessories."

There is plenty of factory space available and people who are used to working on the assembly line. And once the city proves the plants can make a profit, buyers are certain to come knocking, Williamson said.

When is this happening? He has been promising it for years now. It is not odd that a fascist plans things like this, but why does our local press fail to ever truly confront him on his lies? Are the ad dollars that important from one business?

Maybe he put Buchanan in change of doing it? We all know that he is incapable of doing anything without the Mayor or Dopey Joe Conroy inserting a hand rectally and puppet mastering him.

The SEC filings for one of his many business names shows something interesting, he is already connected with such a business, but NOT in Flint. http://www.secinfo.com/$/SEC/Registrant.asp?CIK=771249

Maybe now that I have posted the SEC link here, someone at the Journal will be enabled to do something resembling journalism. Their stories tend to appear 2 days after the info is posted by someone here.
Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:11 am 
last time here

gee... give the man time.. Confused Cool Laughing Shocked Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:19 pm 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
Maybe he put Buchanan in change of doing it? We all know that he is incapable of doing anything without the Mayor or Dopey Joe Conroy inserting a hand rectally and puppet mastering him.

Maybe he put the City Administrator, who earns $80,000 a year to fall asleep in meetings in charge of the project.

Speaking of which, has anybody seen Peggy Cook lately?

The word is she has been out since May and no one seems to have noticed.

Maybe the Flint Urinal will pick up on that story as well.

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:53 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
The Mole schreef:
quote:
Rushmoore schreef:

Maybe he put the City Administrator, who earns $80,000 a year to fall asleep in meetings in charge of the project.

Speaking of which, has anybody seen Peggy Cook lately?

The word is she has been out since May and no one seems to have noticed.

Maybe the Flint Urinal will pick up on that story as well.

I think she is really away working at the donald's secret factory, along with Joe, Darryl, Chief Wiggum, err Chief Hagler and the Gonzales family.

Its located at the North Pole. They are getting ready for the Holidays.

very busy. didn't you see the twinkle in Sant.....er...the donald's eye during his elect me video?

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:10 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

I know where Peggy Cook is, she is "sucking on the public tit", but that is what we should expect of a "stumbling, bumbling idiot"

Don't blame me for the language, it is what Prison Punk Williamson said about Rose Bogardus. I have to wonder why he selected a sem-ilucid hairdresser as City Administrator... Oh yeah, that way she would not be capable enough to oppose him when he violates the law.

We, the citizens, are paying for her to smoke in City Hall, and then leave for months at a time. She has no purpose other than being another way to waste taxpayer dollars.
Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:40 am 
last time here

damn!! it's like THAT??

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:11 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: