FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Way to go Mark !

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

We're so proud of you!

Flint sports legend and former NFL star charged with Grand Blanc break-in
Posted by Ron Fonger August 17, 2007 12:57PM
Categories: Breaking News, Crime, Grand Blanc, Grand Blanc Township
GRAND BLANC TWP. -- Former NFL receiver and Flint native Mark V. Ingram is facing charges of breaking into a garage here and stealing a purse from inside.

Ingram, 41, was arraigned Thursday before Judge Christopher R. Odette and released on bond. The Flint Journal could not immediately reach Ingram or his attorney for comment this morning.

District court documents claim that Ingram broke and entered the garage at 6410 Moonstone in the township with the intent to commit larceny, a potential 10-year felony.

Court documents also claim Ingram committed larceny less than $200 by stealing a purse and its contents.

Township Police Detective Matt Harburn said today that police charged Ingram after a fingerprint on the car connected him to the crime.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said police have not taken a statement from Ingram.

"I don't know what his explanation could be," Leyton said.

Ingram, a one-time star athlete at Michigan State University, was a wide receiver in the National Football League. He helped the New York Giants win the 1990 Super Bowl and later played with the Miami Dolphins, Green Bay Packers, and Philadelphia Eagles.

He served a federal prison sentence in 2001 after being caught with $3,290 in counterfeit cash during a police sting in Miami, Fla.

A Flint Northwestern star, Ingram pleaded guilty to stealing a credit card from a Davison Township golf course in 2003.

See complete story in Saturday's Flint Journal

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:12 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Once again....another former Flint athlete making us proud!
Way to go Mark!

Post Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:18 pm 
last time here

how folks like to beat you when your down.
alas, perhaps a word about his son. the kids
doing quite well inspite of the negative comments
about his dad. i'm behind you all the way kid!!!!! Wink
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:59 pm 
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

Tis true, his son's got crazy skills!

Word on the street is that he's becoming more "FlintStyle" by the day and less of the good, upstanding young man he was in the past. Let's hope and pray he keeps his head on straight and makes the right choices over the next few years.

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:41 am 
last time here

damn JB i hope your wrong...that kid has a future. Rolling Eyes
Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Come On Al,,,, Sports stars from all around the world make mistakes. We are all human!

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Once again....another former Flint athlete making us proud!
Way to go Mark!

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: