FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Makes you wonder?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

Flintteach,

What a wonderful example you must set for your students. Seriously...name-calling on a public forum?! Common courtesy, tact and patience are traits I would hope you, as an educator, attempt to instill in your students, not the petty, childish antics you've displayed in your posts. What's next, a gold star for the student who pushes their fellow classmate for not getting off the swing in a timely fashion?? Bees prefer honey over vinegar...legislators and their staff are no different; they deserve the same courtesies you've so diplomatically demanded.
Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:54 pm 
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

Whom, and which names did I call? I call things as I see them and for face value.

So I'm gonna do the same for you.

Don't you ever talk about my students! You don't know any of my students! You don't look at any of my students! And, you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my students! So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, guessing games and your poor excuse for a poser !

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

(touché, Bender!)

-----------------------

Dear Mr. Flintteach,

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was that we did wrong (ie: not sending maps in a timely manner). But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an althlete, a basket case, a criminal and an 'oink'. Does that answer your question?

Sincerely yours,
The Breakfast Club
Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:18 pm 
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

You're a neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie. What would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Teach, Sometimes you are a bit Over passionate. A little bit extenuating. I enjoy your conversation, even when I don't agree. It may just be that writing, doesn't always come across the way you intended. And others see it from a different perspective. Not necessarily the same or correct one. Although. Some of this doesn't appear to even be your writing style. Have you created an account under FlintTeach on flinttalk? This ensures that you are always the one using your ID.
Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

No, it's me. Having fun with the natives !

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:46 pm 
rapunzel

Thank You,

To: The Breakfast Club for your quick response in this matter.

Sincerely,
Rapunzel
Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:47 am 
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

Thank you:

To my wife, for being an 80's chick ! Without you I wouldn't know the first Poison or Motley Crue tune. Without you I wouldn't know the first thing about Doc Martens. Without you I wouldn't know the first John Hughes movie. Without you, I wouldn't have ever watched VH1. From the bottom of my heart baby. Kisses

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:57 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: