FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Legal recourse?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Here’s my thought.

Isn’t the city council as of this moment? In VIOLATION of the City Charter?
They have not yet appointed anyone.
I guess you could argue that they did, and he quit. Yet, he never took the oath? He never received a dime for his 7 hours of employ. So as of right now they are in Violation of the City Charter. 60 days is up. plain and simple. THey didn't want the office so now they are turning into a circus. Because, We the People overruled them.

That leaves us back where we started. The PEOPLE SPOKE! And the council invalidated us again. I say again. Because, as many others have noticed we have people that actually show up for City Council meetings and speak. They have offered the thanks of the Council for stopping by. (patronized) Then the council goes and approves everything Don sends down the pike. By what I’ve been seeing, from citizens speaking at council meetings lately. I know I’m not alone.

They need to pull the whole list and start at the top! Vote for everyone once. No winner take the top five. Vote again. Once you’re down to two people. You can’t help but pick one.
Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: