FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Mayoral Debate??

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Who showed up? How did it go?

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Gosh you would think people would be talking about the Debate... Not a single word since it happened... It must of really been bad.

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
R. Lebeau
F L I N T O I D

From the few people I know who went, it was pretty much everyone, but Mayor Williamson.

They also said that a lot of the candidates didn't have strong plans and could not talk about their plans because of "complexities" and that the literature they brought would explain it all.. Walling was the only one who had good plans and was ready and willing to speak on it.

I haven't heard from all the people I know who went, but that was the general impression I got from these folks..
Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Awesome! Thanks for the feed Back!!!

quote:
R. Lebeau schreef:
From the few people I know who went, it was pretty much everyone, but Mayor Williamson.

They also said that a lot of the candidates didn't have strong plans and could not talk about their plans because of "complexities" and that the literature they brought would explain it all.. Walling was the only one who had good plans and was ready and willing to speak on it.

I haven't heard from all the people I know who went, but that was the general impression I got from these folks..

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:02 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
R. Lebeau schreef:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Did you go to the debate Steve?

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
quote:
R. Lebeau schreef:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:37 am 
R. Lebeau
F L I N T O I D

Steve,

are you agreeing with their feelings on it?
Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 pm 
philanthropiclady
F L I N T O I D

quote:
R. Lebeau schreef:

"Complexities"???? Flint has extremely complex problems... We need someone with indepth solutions and a plan.... Not one liners and slogans!
Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I agree with you on that 110%

quote:
philanthropiclady schreef:
quote:
R. Lebeau schreef:

"Complexities"???? Flint has extremely complex problems... We need someone with indepth solutions and a plan.... Not one liners and slogans!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:57 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: