FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint Mayoral Candidate Debate Thursday, June 7, 7:00pm

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dayne Walling for Mayor of Flint
Support Dayne

If you didn't get a chance to attend last night's Roadmap to Opportunity meeting and workshop show your support and learn about Dayne's plan to bring opportunity back to the city at the first Flint Mayoral Debate. The debate is tomorrow and is sponsored by the Genesee County Progressive Democrats.
Flint Mayoral Candidate Debate
Thursday, June 7, 7:00pm
Asbury United Methodist Church
1653 Davison Rd. (near Brown Funeral Home)

Take Action

40th Annual Flint Art Fair
Saturday, June 9, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, June 10, 11:00am - 5:00pm
On the grounds of the Flint Institute of Arts

Please wear your Walling for Mayor shirts to the Flint Art Fair and spread the message about Dayne's campaign.

Campaign Volunteer Night
Yard Sign Phone Bank
HQ, 940 S. Grand Traverse
Tuesday, June 12, 6:30pm-8:30pm

The Walling for Mayor yard signs are in! Help us make phone calls to get great yard sign locations across the city while educating voters on Dayne's campaign focus of people, neighborhoods and jobs. Feel free to bring friends and family. Contact Jen at votewalling@gmail.com for more information or to sign up.

Pick up your letter writing action pack today! Help us reach a large number of voters with Dayne's vision for Flint by writing a brief letter on why you'll vote for Dayne. These are quick and fun, and the more we write, the more voters we'll reach, and the more effective we will be. Or, sign up to host a letter writing party. Contact Jen for more details at votewalling@gmail.com.

For more information on the Walling for Mayor campaign, how you can get involved and a list of upcoming events please visit the campaign website at www.votewalling.com.

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Whos coming to the DEBATE?

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Any Candidate say they were not coming?

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
mark thompson
F L I N T O I D

[quote="Ryan Eashoo"][b]

Any Candidate say they were not coming?[/b][/quote]

I know Dale Weighill will be there. I hope everyone shows. It should be a great event!
Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

HOW DID IT GO?

quote:
mark thompson schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Any Candidate say they were not coming?

I know Dale Weighill will be there. I hope everyone shows. It should be a great event!

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: