FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Vote for Civic Park school!!!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Civic Park school in Flint is one of 4 schools in the country to be in the final contest to win a $15,000 library makeover. Books for the students and the school. It is to encourage literacy for at- risk kids. Go to: www.literacyforlife.com and vote for Civic Park School. It would be good for Flint and Genesee County. Each e-mail address can only vote one time. Tell everyone you know to vote.

Post Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 pm 
CrossSchoolBoard
F L I N T O I D

Adam, did it. good call.
Post Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:13 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
Civic Park school in Flint is one of 4 schools in the country to be in the final contest to win a $15,000 library makeover. Books for the students and the school. It is to encourage literacy for at- risk kids. Go to: www.literacyforlife.com and vote for Civic Park School. It would be good for Flint and Genesee County. Each e-mail address can only vote one time. Tell everyone you know to vote.

couldn't find the voting page, even when I typed i ncivic park i nthe search box.

how about a link DIRECTLY from the voting page; or failing that the proper instructions to find it.

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

Here it is.

http://www.pfizerch.com/frame.aspx?title=Literacy%20for%20Life&link=http://www.literacyforlife.com/Contests/Contest_15000.aspx
Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

thanks Josh.

I see where points can be awarded by submissions by mail and for PoP of Benadryl products etc.

how many points are earned by each vote? 1? because they talk about 200 points for submissions by mail, PoP etc.

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:17 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

I voted from all 4 of my email addresses, I hope they win!
Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
shintz62
F L I N T O I D

I spent a great chunk of my life in the Civic Park library. I voted today. Thank you for the heads up. Wish there was a more traveled way to get the message out. Do the Flint Schools know about this?
Post Tue May 01, 2007 12:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: