FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sam Muma is a crook

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
member of the local

My fellow brothers and sisters are reeling at a rumor that money may have been stolen from our union dues coffers. Our stinkin president we heard was buying school clothes with the AFSCME issued credit card!! We do work hard and it is a difficult pill to swallow when we hear things like this. He works harder at bringing drug addicts back to work then representing the hard workers who deserve credit for the jobs they do. Sam needs to be booted out of office as he does not do the citizens of Flint any favors by making back room deals with the mayor and the HR director.
Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:05 am 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

It's about time 1600 members realized this. All of the other city union leaders have known this for years. Muma will tell you whatever you want to hear. Hmm....just like the Don. Imagine that!
Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:47 am 
1600 Member

He only looks out for himself. He brags that he has the mayor in his back pocket and it appears that he truly does. We took pay cuts and he got a 10K raise along with his girl Frank Greene.
Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:50 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well, he has been president for years, maybe its time for new leadership

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
1600 Member

No candidates are, or have been strong enough to unseat him. I do look forward to the day when he returns to the ranks of pothole patcher. He may have to watch his back! He has turned many of us off regarding the concept of solidarity. He looks out for those that can benefit him and his illegal habits. You should see his new office space at City Hall. It is furnished in the Don's hand me down furniture. Probably as a favor for getting one the preachers sons a job as a laborer in the Parks department!
Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:11 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1600 Member schreef:
No candidates are, or have been strong enough to unseat him. I do look forward to the day when he returns to the ranks of pothole patcher. He may have to watch his back! He has turned many of us off regarding the concept of solidarity. He looks out for those that can benefit him and his illegal habits. You should see his new office space at City Hall. It is furnished in the Don's hand me down furniture. Probably as a favor for getting one the preachers sons a job as a laborer in the Parks department!

I have had lots of family members work for the City of Flint, nobody is unbeatable. He just barely won a election or two ago isn't that right???

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I disagree that Sam Muma is Crook, he is a good guy

Post Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: