FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Taxpayer $$$ supporting American Idol
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

Mole, noting the times and dates of your posts in this thread...are taxpayers footing the bill for your posts? Are you being paid to do a job for the City of Flint while you are complaining in a public forum about the mayor? And on a city computer? The cancer you speak of is attitudes like your own, and for that type there is no known cure.
Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:46 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Let it be crystal clear I am NOT DEFENDING THAT CORRUPT SOB DON WILLIAMSON in any way, shape or form; I was defending the public use of the buildings, employees, and equipment for an event, I will admit, skirts the lines of acceptable use.

In this case, however, an exception is being made and I applaud the good feelings these events are bringing to the city. It's just sugar coating, but pride has a funny way of inspiring people to do good works that go beyond the original source of that inspiration. Look at Roger & Me -- it really lit a fire under a lot of people.

I agree with the poster that the "mayor" is reaping some free PR from this, which is an unfortunate side effect. Helping make this event possible in no way frees him from the felonious behavior he's been caught doing, his outright lies the Uncommon Sense has caught him in, and his indictable ethics violations with respect to his conflict of interest with these car dealerships owned by his wife.

His incompetence is unparalleled in American political history.

LaKisha should sing "Mr. Big stuff, who do you think you are?" and dedicate it to him.
Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:13 pm 
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

I'm not really into big girls............but something about Lakisha gets me fired up! That is one sexy woman! I'm serious! Does anybody know if she's got a serious boyfriend?

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:37 pm 
FlintStone2007
F L I N T O I D

Post Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: