FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint crime vs Saginaw crime

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

Why is it that Saginaw gets 12 State troopers from the Bridgeport Post to help fight crime and Flint gets nada? We've got a State Police Post in Flint Township...why don't any of them get "redeployed" to Flint to help rid our streets of crime and violence?

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=5009034
Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Quite Honestly! We don't need them. We have got so many more officers per captia it's ridiculous! If we only had someplace to put criminals... It's awful hard to make a dent in crime when most crimes result in giving the criminal a ticket to appear in court, over and over and over and over and over and over again! And never arresting them.

On a serious note. We have State police investigating some of our crimes. Remember the murder the other night last week I believe it was wednesday. THe State Police Crime lab was on the scene doing the investigation.
Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: