FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: 17,545 jobs available for Flint residents

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

The Labor Market Information Center at Job Service North Dakota just released the latest Online Job Openings Report which shows 17,545 open and available positions in North Dakota in September 2011. .

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:19 pm 
eastsidewestside
F L I N T O I D

I didn't think that many people lived in North Dakota.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm 
JCARPENTER
F L I N T O I D

Adam- Thanks for the heads up. Why dont you take up a collection for a one way bus ride. Ill kick in the second $100 bucks. Only conditions are, you must be a uneducated gang member, own a unregstered gun and not know who your daddy is. That should fill a couple of busses and reduce Flint crime by 50%? What do you think?
Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
JCARPENTER schreef:
Adam- Thanks for the heads up. Why dont you take up a collection for a one way bus ride. Ill kick in the second $100 bucks. Only conditions are, you must be a uneducated gang member, own a unregstered gun and not know who your daddy is. That should fill a couple of busses and reduce Flint crime by 50%? What do you think?

I wouldn't want to do that to the people of North Dakota. I know you all want to deal with the problem of punks , crime and blight but the people of North Dakota have never done anything to deserve the trashy people of Flint/Detroit being shipped to them. We should send these sort of folks (the gangbangers) to wherever the current POTUS takes up residence AFTER he loses this next election. It's his ilk and their policies that created the stinking masses we have problems with.
Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: