FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Genesee Tonwhship's Deputy Clerk arrested for assault!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
GeneseeTownshipRecall
F L I N T O I D

It's appears that Genesee Township Supervisor Steve Fuhr had a conversation with Deputy Clerk Marian Michalk and said that if she pled that this charge for simple assault on 5-13-2011 would disapear in 90 days. It was also mentioned that Steve Fuhr did not want this information released before the recall election scheduled for November 8th. Marian Michalk (Mlive ID: 48506) is the Deputy Clerk to Wayne Bates and she told people about this conversation between her and Genesee Township Supervisor Steve Fuhr. Keep your eyes on this one folks! Is this a cover up? Information can viewed on the Genesee Township Recall site, www.facebook.com GeneseeTownship Recall.
Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I wish you had posted the court case before the 90 days was up as I am unable to locate this case in the 67th District court records. There should be some record as i cannot see a judge just ditching the case if a plea deal was made. I have seen other plea deals where the case just said no prosecution.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Won't show up on 67th D.C. records until warrant is issued. Maybe complaint not filed yet, "pending further investigation," or at least until "after the election?" According to the post, maybe it will show up after November 8th.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is MICHALIK , MARIAN JANE

Last edited by Steve Myers on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, Steve. Name was spelled differently in original post. There's actually more to court log than you showed. The part left out is significant and this entire thread should be deleted.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: