FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Concerns with GCSD (Genesee County Shrieff Department)

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
fiveo64
F L I N T O I D

After the Jeese Goode case opened there were a number of us who decided that we couldn't keep quite about what's been taking place for years in the County Jail.

Jeese Goode: http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2011/05/genesee_county_sheriff_inmate.html

There are a lot of stories that never make it to the Paper or the TV stations. The number of DIE's (Died In Emergency) has always been something that has bothered me.

James Kruger taught Suicide Prevention at the GCSD. The ironic thing is that Mr. Kruger allowed an inmate to have a weekend pass and during the weekend, the inmate committed suicide.

If anyone requested the number of DIE's, Suicides or Deaths in the County Jail you would be surprised at what doesn't get reported.

James Kruger former County Employee was fired, after it was found that he was not trained or educated in Social Work or Psychology:

Name : JAMES J KRUGER
Address : Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Profession and License/Registration Information
Profession : Social Workers Type : Masters Social Worker
Permanent ID # Status Issue Date Expiration Date
6801070451 Revoked 09/07/1995
Specialty Type Issue Date Expiration Date
Clinical Specialty 9/7/1995
Macro Specialty 9/7/1995
Complaint(s)
Open Formal Complaints
None
Disciplinary Action
Disciplinary Action Date of Action Date of Compliance
Revoked 01/06/2011
Summary Suspension Dissolved 01/06/2011
Summary Suspension 09/26/2010

Click here for State Info:
http://www7.dleg.state.mi.us/free/publicinfo.asp?rb_name=ON&rb_facility=&l_person_id=252205&l_profession_id=68&l_license_id=255859&Last_Name=&First_Name=&License_number=6801070451&Facility_Name=&DBA_Name=&profession=0&offset=0
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
fiveo64 schreef:
James Kruger former County Employee was fired, after it was found that he was not trained or educated in Social Work or Psychology

Click here for State Info:
http://www7.dleg.state.mi.us/free/publicinfo.asp?rb_name=ON&rb_facility=&l_person_id=252205&l_profession_id=68&l_license_id=255859&Last_Name=&First_Name=&License_number=6801070451&Facility_Name=&DBA_Name=&profession=0&offset=0
If he wasn't trained or educated in social work or psychology, how did he get to be licensed by the state in 1995?

Is your reason for publishing this because you have a personal issue with him, such as being the wife who has just filed for divorce?
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 am 
fiveo64
F L I N T O I D

Mr. Kruger used false credentials to obtain a license from the State of Michigan. He was employed by the Sheriff's Department for close to eight years.

The death toll is getting higher and the cover-ups more elaborate. An ISOcell death was covered up last year when an inmate froze to death and was transported to Hurley.

Often inmates are stripped and hosed, then put into ISO (solitary confinement).

The purpose is to enlighten the public of what goes on day to day in the County Jail.

Larry Orlowski (Executive Director of the Deputy Sheriff’s Association of Michigan) stated, “Because the mental institutes are closing, it’s a very dangerous environment, especially if you aren’t prepared for it. It’s either the inmate that is going to get injured or the corrections officer is going to get injured.”

Orlowski maintains that more than 90 percent of Genesee County’s jail guards were uncertified in 2008 and believes they have missed out on training that includes classes such as how to spot mental illnesses in inmates.

Mr. Kruger was teaching suicide prevention to the department and guards.
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm 
ugivemehyena
F L I N T O I D

Now, now! Let's not worry about minor things like murder and cover ups!!!!!

I am just glad we have those big black buses with the flashing lights dragging the prisoners from the county around the highways.

I've noticed that they never seem to go to the trash ridden areas, only to the high traffic areas! Seems like Ms. Nims and her buddy Bob are using that Senior Millage for his re-election wisely.

"Robert Pickell was the best subcontractor the CIA mail room has ever seen!" said Long Duck Dong.

"He could get a 'read' from even the worst handwritten envelops..."

It's time we got a real COP in there! Elect Iron Man Chris Drake.... I mean Swanson.
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: