FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: New Flint Mayoral candidate

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
liontamer
F L I N T O I D

I've been going over the views of the 7 Flint mayoral candidates. I have found a refreshing new guy who is running . Never heard of him before, but his ideas seem realistic. His name is Don Pfeiffer. His webpage is Flintfirst.com. Check him out.
Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
liontamer schreef:
I've been going over the views of the 7 Flint mayoral candidates. I have found a refreshing new guy who is running . Never heard of him before, but his ideas seem realistic. His name is Don Pfeiffer. His webpage is Flintfirst.com. Check him out.

What makes him so viable Liontamer? I suspect you one of his camp trying to insert his name into the equation . I watched him during that Mayoral candidate thing done at the Whitehorse from a few weeks back,I don't recall anything so stunning about anything he said. I mean nothing that stuck out anyway. What did he have , a nice tie or something? From what I seen at that "forum" I would say none of the were stellar . I will check out the website, though Flint politics are nothing more than an idle hobby for me at this point, ( should I said "pointless"? ) .
Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 pm 
liontamer
F L I N T O I D

I'll tell you where I'm coming from 1pissedoffguy. I'm a political junkie and I follow all political stuff in and around Flint. I try to make somewhat of an intelligent decision when I vote. One of these guys is going to be the next mayor. I didn't go to the Whitehorse but saw the video. Terrible sound. None of them stood out there. The League of Women voters had each of them do a 10 minute talk...that's where Pfeiffer stood out. Maybe by default. Walling said he has done his best, Couldn't understand Mr. Kim, couldn't figure out what Mayes was talking about, Smith is going to hire 80 cops with money from heaven, Buchanan didn't show up for the taping. and Pfeiffer didn't promise the moon. (and he had a nice tie) Take a look at the Flint League of women voters videos on their website...see what you think. I don't have a dog in this fight. BTW what are you pissed off about?
Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
liontamer schreef:
I'll tell you where I'm coming from 1pissedoffguy. I'm a political junkie and I follow all political stuff in and around Flint. I try to make somewhat of an intelligent decision when I vote. One of these guys is going to be the next mayor. I didn't go to the Whitehorse but saw the video. Terrible sound. None of them stood out there. The League of Women voters had each of them do a 10 minute talk...that's where Pfeiffer stood out. Maybe by default. Walling said he has done his best, Couldn't understand Mr. Kim, couldn't figure out what Mayes was talking about, Smith is going to hire 80 cops with money from heaven, Buchanan didn't show up for the taping. and Pfeiffer didn't promise the moon. (and he had a nice tie) Take a look at the Flint League of women voters videos on their website...see what you think. I don't have a dog in this fight. BTW what are you pissed off about?

Pissed off because of the lack of real choices in ALL political campaigns. None of them seemed good to me for the Mayoral slot. As for audio at the White Horse it must be your computer, sounded good on my end. Pfeiffer didn't sound any more coherent than any of the others to me. "Blah, blah, and if my "worthy opponnet " get's re-elected he will _______" But you are right, at lest Pfeiffer didn't promise anything, so nothing to come back and bite him in the a--- later.
Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:35 am 
liontamer
F L I N T O I D

Ah feel your pain, pissedoffguy. Hard to see the differences sometimes. I'm hopeful that the new guy in Lansing knows what he is doing. At least he is doing what he said he'd do...and he has pissed a lot of people off because of it.
Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: