FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Back to the Bricks

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

From what im reading and actually hearing predictably Back To The Bricks has been turned into another hiphoppin thug event after the goings on last night. Figures, anytime the subculture is allowed free access to anything they will screw it up for sure. I know several participants that will never return to this event and im sure many more as well as spectators have had enough of Back to the Bricks.

Too bad but whos surprised, all one has to do is check the goings on all across the nation by this same bunch of vermin.
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 am 
Cornbread Maxwell
F L I N T O I D

I took my family to events wed, fri, and sat downtown and had a great time. I have never seen so many people downtown as there were on friday. The atmosphere each time was friendly - lots of laughter and smiles - people of many backgrounds all having a pretty good time. We left before dark on friday (8ish), but thats because we have kids and realize that most places that are PG during day turn R at night. We had a great time at the Farmers Market this morning and enjoyed a delicious lunch at Witherbees. We will continue to enjoy the good things about our city. Boycotting the city and all it offers is a personal choice, but you miss out on some pretty cool things.
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Glad you enjoyed yourself and missed the black flash mob action. Oh well maybe next time.
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: