FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: CITY OF FLINT GRAPEVINE- FBI IN DCED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Had a very good pepper steak dinner. No council people there, but I did talk to some people there that are fed up with the lack of police response to 911 calls. All agree, it's NOT the officers fault. One lady said she called about shots fired at 4am & was told to call back after 8, when some officers would be on patrol & could take the call.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
One lady said she called about shots fired at 4am & was told to call back after 8, when some officers would be on patrol & could take the call.

And yet we have time to do seatbelt stings?

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:17 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Dave- I have gotten some of my best information at restaurants and once on a street corner from a disgruntled attorney.

The newest grapevine leaks are:
Supoena showed dates in early 2009 (April and later)-that is the Department of Energy Grant.

Some of the principles of Greater Eastside Community Association and even some current council members have already been interviewed by the FBI.

HOPE THEY REMEMBER IT IS A CRIME TO LIE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT .
Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Saw Neeley on the noon news on 12 talking about the council's version of the budget. Wonder if the above has anything to do with him talking rather than the head of the finance committee, Freeman?

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

If some council people had challenged Eason and Walling as they did previous administrations , perhaps we wouldn't be in the news for the administration being part of a Grand Jury.
Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm 
westflint
F L I N T O I D

I am guessing that you don't live in Flint. My house has been robbed: no police. My daughter's friend stayed the night here and her car was gone in AM: no police. Hooker's on Corunna Everyone call police, however no police. I watch as my neighbors are robbed. One of my neighbors was raped. An elderly couple was held up at at gunpoint and robbed. Instead of sending the police the 911 operator called back 20 min later and asked if the robbers were still there. Sure it's fun when you hang out downtown, there are lots of police there. However, they is no police for the citizens who pay taxes in Flint. People should not have to live like this. open your eyes. The apathay is sick.
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Webs & I both live in Flint. I can't speak for Webs, but I live in the near North end.

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I too am near north end. I was reading Flint Police Operations only to see that my block was being targeted by 2 black males looking for houses to B&E.
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: