FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Buchanan breaks ranks with Williamson

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Check out the top video.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=4624502

Buchanan was Williamson's main support on the council.
Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:24 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
Check out the top video.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=4624502

Buchanan was Williamson's main support on the council.

Looks like he is off the donald's "payroll"

the donald does not take kindly to "treason"; real or otherwise. Once you disagree with the donald you are out, zip, nada, zero. He is unforgiving, and will besmirch Buchanan along with the holdovers, Carolyn Sims and Scott Kincaid.

Should be interesting. By the way...why is everyone up in arms about single cars? All that means is that before a police officer gets out of his car, he will call dispatch to get another car and probably a supervisor [who be more plentiful out there] on site....no reason to take added risk, it just means longer to process a routine stop, or a domestic dispute. Slower, perhaps, but there will be a greater physical presence out there with 3-4 cop cars convening on a site versus 1-2 cars.

Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:07 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

WOW!
Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

BTW, Two and a half hours is considered lighting speed when it comes to a response from Flint Police. Also, when did taking fingerprints start happening??? I’ve heard of it being done... Just never the same day that the crime took place. Usually police wiat a day or two for the prints to be covered up by the people that live in the home or work in the business. Maybe this change is going to be for the good.

I just feel that changes could have been done two years ago. It should have been done more professionally and could have been brought in by consensus instead of retaliation. Reasoning and commonsense are such foreign ideas to this administration.

I’m grateful some of these things have been brought to the forefront. Maybe he plans on toning some of this ideas down. Hopefully, he will finally use some commonsense in which he holds back on.
Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Traitor

Has Buchanan kissed and made up with the mayor?
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:33 pm 
recall charlei

The recall petitions against Buchanan have been approved, the election to remove Buchanan, which it will, occurs in Feb....

What a way to go Darryl, you get ombudsman and then lose it, you get city council and then the presidency and then lose both with disgrace...

2007 will be a bad year to be Darryl...You reap what you sow...

Williamson lost Patsy Lou
Williamson lost Zerkas
Williamson will lose Buchanan
Mayors race! don't underestimate him...
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: