FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint Police Officers Association Pres Keith Speers in Jail?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flint Police Officers Union President Keith Speers in
Lapeer County Jail Today

Flint Police Officers Association President Keith Speer woke up this morning as an inmate at the Lapeer County Jail. Speers was arrested last night in Genesee Township.

http://www.localnews.myamadvantage.com/Speer.html

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

Haha it's funny how no one is commenting on this. If this was Greg Eason you bet Sally Haywood and the "We Know Everything Gang" would of been posting on this like crazy
Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

It is never funny when an officer is in trouble and especially if the charges are domestic violence. Conviction means Keith cannot carry a gun for at least one year. But I, as well as many other readers, have been around enough to know that the courts usually have some sort of anger management training and the matter goes away for most first time offenders.

No one knows the true issue yet and I have been told it was a shoving match between the two, with no physical blows.

It is really a non-issue and the courts will deal with it.

You sound like you are still smarting from from some of your earlier stupid comments.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
Haha it's funny how no one is commenting on this. If this was Greg Eason you bet Sally Haywood and the "We Know Everything Gang" would of been posting on this like crazy

Welcome back. What happened last summer after you promised to help our block club edge our curbs????????? You just vanished.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

South Africa for freshman study Abroad Seminar, then Michigan State. I'm sorry, I gave you my word and didn't keep it.
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: