FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: leytons relatives send McIntosh a letter to apologize

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

They apologized for his actions towards her and her family and hope she recieve Justice!

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 am 
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

iSNT ANYONE going to ask who wrote the letter?

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ANTI-LEYTON schreef:
iSNT ANYONE going to ask who wrote the letter?

I am shocked Shocked , someone within the same genetic pool as Leyton actually has a conscience?? Who is this throw back ? He or she must be ferreted out and exposed! Leyton can't let this conscience driven family member live, he or she could ruin EVERYTHING for Leyton. Who, pray tell, is this monster with a conscience ANTI-LEYTON??
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm 
oneofus
F L I N T O I D

It was not an apology, as there was nothing Leyton could do. The Flint police and the State police have both said this.

They just wanted her to know they did all they could do, and that they are sorry she lost her son.'

Debbie Mcintosh is a victim of Schuette's exploitation.
Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
oneofus schreef:
It was not an apology, as there was nothing Leyton could do. The Flint police and the State police have both said this.

They just wanted her to know they did all they could do, and that they are sorry she lost her son.'

And she was a victim of Leytons incompetence , so you agree she has been victimized,right? As for being exploited, Debbie knew she was making a ad, that wasn't kept a secret . She knew who was making this ad, she knew why they were having her in front of the camera ( I'm sure she vacuumed the house and everything) . So "exploitation " is not accurate. I am a stickler for semantics , sorry.
Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm 
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

who the hell is this onedufus, person, the letter was from is in-laws, they hate him, and debbie was not exploited she contacted Schuette and told him she wanted to help him, schuette did not come to her, she went to him!!! Shows what you know dufus! Debbie is a strong women, nobody can exploit her, she got what she wanted, HER CHOICE WON,,,AND LEYTON GOT RECALL PAPERS SERVED ON HIM YESTERDAY..

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:13 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
oneofus schreef:

How do you know the contents of that letter? From what I was told you are WRONG. No, I have not seen the actual letter. So I will not make conjectures on what was said or who said what. I just think some arrogant people out there have this rather patronizing tone with people with whom they disagree with. The thought seems to be " of course these people are misinformed, we and we alone possess all knowledge and we have not yet given then the facts and the way to the truth, once we do they will see the error of their ways and we have them in our camp".
Leyton is going to now be facing a recall, which is good in a way. My only question; from all the pathetic lawyers they have in that county, who will they tap next? All the most likely of the potential candidates for that job seem to cut much from the same cloth as Leyton is. Hey, maybe you all can call on Mike Cox! He got the job done in the case for the Simpson family using the same evidence against the same suspects Leyton had to work with and got TWO (count them 2!) convictions ! Would Mike Cox being prohibited from being a County Prosecutor after having been the Attorney General of the state? Maybe that idea would be worthwhile pursuing.
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

They really did write a letter??? I would love to see it.

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

Yes they did, Ryan, Deb said give her a call and she will show it to you, it was sent via facebook she said. But she had to much class to make it public, when Leyton started to attack Brenda Simpson the way he did her, she did notify his group that if they did not leave Brenda alone she was making the letter public, that was before the VOTE.

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: