FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Winter of Our Occupation ...a proposal from Michael Moor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Hey Mikey, go back to Flint and play Santa Claus. Your girth alone qualifies you for the role. And you have the bucks to spread some joy around. Or are you like your dope addict hero , John Lennon, who said his role was to "raise consciousnesses " instead of writing checks from his own account?
Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Imagine NO possession's NO religion too. Rolling Eyes Well except of course fat Mike's multimillion dollar home on Torch lake. Laughing

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Dear Friends,

As we look forward to the great expectations of a new year, It is important to look ahead. I like many of you am looking forward to a fresh set of challenges. On Tuesday August 2 at 7am, the polls will be open for the Flint mayoral primary. This will be my first re-election campaign and I am looking forward to running another strong citywide campaign.

With this in mind, I hope you will join me at Blackstones in Downtown Flint for a small get together On December 29, from 5:00pm – 7:30pm, as we close out the year. Any contribution amount will be accepted, and we are also seeking hosts at the $100 level.

Less than one week from now, at the end of December, will be the first campaign fundraising filing deadline. If you are unable to attend please make a contribution now to show your support for my leadership and the tough decisions that I have had to make to move Flint forward with a solid foundation.

All the latest about Flint and our efforts are on the campaign website, so make a quick visit to www.votewalling.com. You can make a contribution online with your credit card or send a check to Friends of Dayne Walling, PO Box 937, Flint MI 48501.

I sincerely thank you for all of your support,
Dayne

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Imagine NO possession's NO religion too. Rolling Eyes Well except of course fat Mike's multimillion dollar home on Torch lake. Laughing

Notice Mikey's crib is in the affluent and largely Republican area? Why doesn't he live in the inner cities, the houses the Democratic party built? Oh, that's right! Those places are largely unlivable ! He now contaminates the better part of the state.
Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

A few more pounds & he'll be big enough to contaminate the whole state.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Walling got the first feel of how pissed off the residents are. More of that to come.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150365505905363&set=a.10150346321955363.582667.645845362&notif_t=like#!/pages/The-Ryan-Eashoo-Show/ 191049222784

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The look on his face when the T shirts were being passed out was priceless.
Over 50 people showed up to have a silent protest of the Mayor and his administration.

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Dear Friends,

As we look forward to the great expectations of a new year, It is important to look ahead. I like many of you am looking forward to a fresh set of challenges. On Tuesday August 2 at 7am, the polls will be open for the Flint mayoral primary. This will be my first re-election campaign and I am looking forward to running another strong citywide campaign.

With this in mind, I hope you will join me at Blackstones in Downtown Flint for a small get together On December 29, from 5:00pm – 7:30pm, as we close out the year. Any contribution amount will be accepted, and we are also seeking hosts at the $100 level.

Less than one week from now, at the end of December, will be the first campaign fundraising filing deadline. If you are unable to attend please make a contribution now to show your support for my leadership and the tough decisions that I have had to make to move Flint forward with a solid foundation.

All the latest about Flint and our efforts are on the campaign website, so make a quick visit to www.votewalling.com. You can make a contribution online with your credit card or send a check to Friends of Dayne Walling, PO Box 937, Flint MI 48501.

I sincerely thank you for all of your support,
Dayne

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Anyone attend the fundraiser last night? Pro or Against Walling we would love to hear your take on the night and what happened.

Post Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

In case you didn't hear:

According to some sources the black community is fed up with this mayor. He has promised the world and failed to deliver. They are going to be pushing another candidate in 2011.

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I thought he did pretty well for Eason, Poplar, and all his other hangers-on.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Walling continues to meet with block clubs and crime watches. This will increase as an election approaches.
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

He hasn't met with ours, even though we registered. In fact, since we registered, we haven't heard anything from the city. I don't know why; all our members shower regularly. Laughing

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

My sources tell me Walling is nervous that the black community is going to not support him next time. He and Eason are coming up with a plan to target and give attention to the black community between now and the election.

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

That is not new. Eason attends almost every Tuesday morning meeting of the North End Restoration group held at the mini station on M L King and Bishop. Representatives of a number of block clubs and crime watches meet then. eason believes he has control over the group. When he doesn't want to answer a question the leadership gives him a pass.
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Maybe Eason has in mind to run against Walling again.
Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: