FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: For all the open border fans out there.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Heres your new spokesperson. Laughing Laughing obama pays them welfare payments. Laughing

Link

Post Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Michael Savage should have told this lady to put her crack pipe down.

The law on illegal immigration has been in existance for years. The government(past, and present administrations) has failed to execute it's duty.

Post Mon May 31, 2010 12:26 pm 
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

Holy crap twotap!

That is our border we are talking about, not the price is right. Can't believe that woman "come on down". I thought it was a joke or a flamer.

In my life I've known people from central American countries that would not even attempt to cross into Mexico illegally. The Mexican border patrol has the authority and does shoot on sight. They have all said it is easier and safer to cross from Mexico into the U.S. than from their country into Mexico.

Says a lot doesn't it?

I will be the first to say that I am not against immigration. My family and many others immigrated here, but they did so legally. As long as they are willing to do it legally and go through the proper channels, I am fine with that, but that woman saying that basically, we shouldn't bother with securing our border and let anyone who shows up "come on down". Nope, not buying it.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

My grandparents immigrated here legally thru Ellis island in fact I have their paper work. This illegal crap is unbelievable. But the response from the obama regime to the legal attempt by Arizona to stop it is even more unbelievable, well not really when you consider whos involved. Baracko is more interested in charging sheriff Arapaio with some kind of civil rights violation. Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 am 
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

I hope they don't try to charge Sheriff Arapio with anything but running an efficient jail. Those people are not on vacation, they are incarcerated. They are being fed, they are not being tortured, they are working to earn their keep and they definitely never want to return, so what is the problem? I think that model is a good example of how other jails/prisons should be ran.

Another thing that irritates me the most about people condemning the Sheriff for how he runs the jail, is how do you think our troops overseas live?!!!!! Not all of them get TV or air conditioning. I was watching the news last night, they were covering a marine unit that is currently in a former hot zone to keep the peace. Their conditions were so basic. All meals came from packets, no real toilet and they slept outdoors. Most of them had not had a shower in months. If that is good enough for our troops, it is good enough for our prisoners. I don't want to hear it. I wish our state would take an example from this Sheriff, it would save a ton of money and fund our jails.
Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Lots of empty land (Chevy in the Hole?)
Surplus tents
barbed wire

City lockup?????

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Crowfeeder
F L I N T O I D

My Dad and three of my grandparents were immigrants to the U.S.A. They came over legally,spoke English,and arrived befor any welfare system was in place.If you didn't work you didn't eat.I owe a large part of what I have today to their industry,frugality,and economy.I have been instrumental in bringing several people here from overseas.They are all American Citizens now and among the finest and hardest working people I have ever known.They came legally.
Much of America was built on the broad backs and honest sweat of immigrants like my family and friends.
Clearly the problem in Arizona is not caused by legal immigrants.It is caused by an invasion of drug dealers,murderers, and some day ,by terrorists.It is caused by the Federal Government's failure to enforce its own laws.It is caused by the Federal Governments failure to protect our borders from an invasion of miscreants .
Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: