FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: RALLY FOR FLINT POLICE

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR FLINT POLICE TODAY AT NOON=CITY HALL=BRING YOUR SIGNS
Post Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

please plan these things in advance. we need to fill the lawn at city hall
Post Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 pm 
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

flint police suck, they have never done a good job, call out the national guard! there mus be a better way to police flint. i seee so many police doing nothing and just driving around. i don't know why we bother with them at all.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 am 
Crowfeeder
F L I N T O I D

quote:
cleartheair schreef:
flint police suck, they have never done a good job, call out the national guard! there mus be a better way to police flint. i seee so many police doing nothing and just driving around. i don't know why we bother with them at all.
I think that this is without a doubt the most moronic comment I have read on this forum.Buy a scanner and listen to these men and woman put it on the line everyday.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 8:13 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Been hearing calls for cars ID'd as BP-#. Couldn't be Burton Police??

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Could be code for oil spill that BP and all.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 9:20 am 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

It's actually "DP" and stands for directed patrol. It is officers working grant funded overtime.
Post Mon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, Bossman.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Crowfeeder schreef:
quote:
cleartheair schreef:
I think that this is without a doubt the most moronic comment I have read on this forum.Buy a scanner and listen to these men and woman put it on the line everyday.
they don't put anything on the line, they just drive around and avoid any work, you can also find them hiding ad talking at schools and cemeteries for hours and hours,, you need to watch them and not listern to what they ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND ARE NOT...
Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Why don't you check with the PD & see if they have a ride along program?

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Better yet, why don't you list what you think the police should be doing?

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 pm 
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

ok, list, harass drug houses, many of which are entrenched in neighborhoods, some of which for many years, care, stop people who are pushing shopping carts filled with scrap or merchandise right past their cars. hang up the phones and look at what is going on around them, actually respond to calls in a timely manner, ticket people for parking on the lawn, walking in the street, open intoxicants, gambling in public, etc / actually live in the city! i was born in flint and have NEVER seen the cops even care about anything but a paycheck, and i have ridden along in the past, it is like being in a clown car in a parade, you should hear how the cops refer to us the citizens in flint...
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: