FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=45202

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=4520220

Hmm I wonder how the Mayor will claim Major crime was reduced again in 2006? Anyone want to tax bets? I'm betting he will once again lie to the community about whether crime went up or Down in Flint.

But he saved the CITY, He paid off the City's debt with his own money! But He is doing more than any other Mayor ever! He is paving the Streets!!

LOL LOL Laughing LOL Surprised LOL Question Exclamation Question
Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

So how do we turn Flint around??

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

By tackling problems by priorty and neccessity.

The number one prority for Flint is to reduce crime!
It is neccesary to reduce crime BEFORE anything can happen to turn Flint Around.

Stop talking about hiring officers, stop talking about after school foot ball and do it!

The Jail should have been open and even expanded. BUild a new one if needed. OPEN IT and GET CRIMINALS OFF THE STREET. instead of putting them back out with community service or just letting them go becuase we have no place to put them.

Bring down crime and jobs will come to Flint. Stop Glamourising Crime and kids will stay in school.

I noticed some where talking about "Promise" Cool. But we've got to get kids to stay in school and graduate. What good is it to have scholorships and paid college if you don't have students that can use it. I'm not downing the program. I'm just pointing out that things have to change before before it will be any good.
Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: