FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo forced out of his radio show?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Rumor has it the powers at be at city hall have shut down his show. Anyone know the dish?
Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Although this administration would love for that to happen, I can tell you without a doubt that this isn't true. I wish he would keep up what he is doing though, lots of people need to know this information. Lots of people listened to it and talked about it. Lots of people at city hall tuned in, wrote e mails to share info with him.
Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

It appears that anytime you step on someones toes they want to shut you down from the mayor of a small town to our current POTUS as in the case of Rush, Beck etc. Free speech is only meant for the chosen few.

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

what days, times and radio site is the show? i'm finally home in beautiful flint town after 2 years!!! Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Ryan's show HAS NOT been shut down by City Hall. We at flinttalkradio are not partisan and we are First Admendment defenders and would fight anyone trying to silence anyone who comes into our studio. I think what Steve Myers was trying to say is Ryan simply had not come into to do a show for a couple of weeks. Neither I or Steve Myers ( the owners of flinttalkradio) removed Ryan from the line up at all. Ryan's schedule has been erratic because,(and this is scary) Ryan is one of the few people here in Flint who is still working at his job. As soon as Ryan gets his work schedule figured out he will be back doing his show. It is is as simple as that! Hope you all stay tuned to see the return of Ryan Eashoo's Show, we here at flinttalkradio realize Ryan has huge following and he has something of great value with his program.
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey backagain welcome back Laughing So whens the first BBQ?

Link

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
John Wilson schreef:
Ryan's show HAS NOT been shut down by City Hall. We at flinttalkradio are not partisan and we are First Admendment defenders and would fight anyone trying to silence anyone who comes into our studio. I think what Steve Myers was trying to say is Ryan simply had not come into to do a show for a couple of weeks. Neither I or Steve Myers ( the owners of flinttalkradio) removed Ryan from the line up at all. Ryan's schedule has been erratic because,(and this is scary) Ryan is one of the few people here in Flint who is still working at his job. As soon as Ryan gets his work schedule figured out he will be back doing his show. It is is as simple as that! Hope you all stay tuned to see the return of Ryan Eashoo's Show, we here at flinttalkradio realize Ryan has huge following and he has something of great value with his program.

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Maybe his ratings were so bad they booted him off the air. Kinda like a bad sitcom!
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
what days, times and radio site is the show? i'm finally home in beautiful flint town after 2 years!!! Laughing Laughing

**blink, blink** Am I reading this correctly? **blink, blink***
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:

you should probably find a calk board and scratch nails on it rather than tune in to ryan eashoo
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
Maybe his ratings were so bad they booted him off the air. Kinda like a bad sitcom!

Actually Derrick ,Ryan's show does quite well in regards to viewership. You seem to be crtitical of Ryan but that's is okay, not everyone has to like the same things in life. Even a 'bad sitcom" , if it is locally produced , is better than the stuff we see on major networks currently. Just my opinion . And feel free to call in sometime during Ryan's shows, I am sure he could handle your criticism of him.
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 pm 
Furnitureguy
F L I N T O I D

I was talking about this quote..

We at flinttalkradio are not partisan and we are First Admendment defenders and would fight anyone trying to silence anyone who comes into our studio

hahahah

and as for Ryan Issues, the show he does has nothing pertinent to add, other than he likes to hear himself talk and continues to seek clients for his real estate business on these mediums.
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

[b]
I guess lots of people like listening to my show about nothing. That's why if you look at the ratings my show has some of the highest of all the Awesome shows channel.

b]

quote:
Furnitureguy schreef:

We at flinttalkradio are not partisan and we are First Admendment defenders and would fight anyone trying to silence anyone who comes into our studio

hahahah

and as for Ryan Issues, the show he does has nothing pertinent to add, other than he likes to hear himself talk and continues to seek clients for his real estate business on these mediums.

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Derrick did you get your information from the same people Bush got his info on WMD's?

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

So he did get forced out or not? Conflicting stories here!

quote:
Furnitureguy schreef:

hahahah

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: