FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: FlintTalkRadio - Interview with Keith Speer
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
bluecat1122
F L I N T O I D

New video on http://www.TellWallingNO.com with Ryan Eashoo and Keith Speer of the Flint Police Department
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I heard today that if the layoffs take place, there will be 4 officers on patrol during the 7:30 am - 7:30pm shift, and a maximum of 7 on the 7:30 pm - 7:30am shift. Domestic dispute calls require 2 officers. So, if there are 2 of these calls at once during the day, that's ALL of the officers on patrol. If there's a shooting, EVERY officer on either shift will be at the scene, leaving NONE to cover any call, regardless of what it is!

I'll be 2 pounds heavier all the time, from now on.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

i hate to admit i agree with both of them, ryan isn't so bad,
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hot town summer in the city. the weather warms up the maggots crawl out of their dens. This should be quite interesting.

Link

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
bluecat1122 schreef:
New video on http://www.TellWallingNO.com with Ryan Eashoo and Keith Speer of the Flint Police Department

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

I am glad someone has the balls to go and get the answers. Thank you Ryan and Mr. Spears.
Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Excellent show! Ryan and keith laid out the issues and debunked the mayor's propaganda.

Sort of verified the rumors that Donna Poplar and greg eason are working together to undermine Walling. it is Eason who is saying the issues are non-negotiable.
Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you Flint Talk Radio!!
http://www.flinttalkradio.com/

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I want to thank Keith Spears for coming onto the show and the producers/owners at FlintTalkRadio.com for allowing us this place to get information to the public.

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

When is the mayor coming on your show? or is he scared?
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know it he will be on Ryan's show, but we are working to get him on Tom's show.

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
I don't know it he will be on Ryan's show, but we are working to get him on Tom's show.

He is scared and going to be recalled
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Excellent show! Ryan and keith laid out the issues and debunked the mayor's propaganda.

Sort of verified the rumors that Donna Poplar and greg eason are working together to undermine Walling. it is Eason who is saying the issues are non-negotiable.

lol
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Da Mayor won't appear on flinttalkradio, he may actually have to answer some tough questions that that mainstream news won't ask him. Ryan Eashoo may be sort of using grandstanding approach trying to call Walling during his (Ryan's) show but would be good for the Mayor to face the public more . Walling has been treated with kid gloves so far. He has been given tons of benefits of the doubt. But simply not answering any tough questions will not make those hard to answer questions go away. Dayne, dude, really , answer the questions.
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm 
FlintBeerMan
F L I N T O I D

he know easho will give him a run for his moneyand ask him hard questions and let callers call him up

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: