FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Warmest January ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey pissed in case your not aware ill fill you in on just who Gumby, Domet and probably backagain associate themselves with when it comes to this greenie nonsense. Of course nothing surprising here since they are obviously progressives and birds of a feather well you know. Thankfully this clown was finally exposed to the public and resigned much to the dismay of his pal Barack and im sure Gumby and Domet. So they can come here with all their elitist high and mighty posts they want but more and more intelligent Americans are waking up to the myth of Man made global warming everyday and folks like van jones and his cohorts Gumby, Domet and my pal BA. Very Happy

Van Jones, 'Green Jobs Czar', a self-described 'communist' arrested during Rodney King riots
July 17, 9:58
Van Jones is President Barack Obama's newly appointed "Green Jobs Czar."

Jones' official title is Special Advisor on Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation for the White House Council on Environmental Quality.

The 41-year-old Yale Law School graduate and civil rights lawyer is also the founder of California's Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, "a non-profit agency for justice, opportunities and peace."

Sounds idyllic, but Jones' past isn't so pastoral.

The Ella Baker Center was connected to STORM (Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement), a "multi-racial activist collective with Marxist influences" with which Jones was involved.

In 1992, Van Jones founded another STORM project, Bay Area PoliceWatch, a "hotline and lawyer-referral service for victims and survivors of police abuse." This is fitting, perhaps, since Jones was himself arrested and detained briefly during a protest after the Rodney King verdict that same year.

Jones told the East Bay Express in 2005:

I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th [1992], and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist. (...)
I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.
Like a character out of The Big Chill, Van Jones seems to have evolved from radical activist to Establishment insider. Perhaps only a left-wing administration incapable of recognizing irony would put a self-described communist in charge of creating jobs.

Luckily for Van Jones, and Obama's many other "Czars" with dubious credentials and troubling backgrounds, his new job was not dependent upon making it through Congressional hearings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/31/glenn-beck-uncovers-van-j_n_249044.html

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Simple solution to global warming?

Link
Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

These clowns should be brought up on criminal charges for being involved in one of the biggest scams in history.
In their words:

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"
- Maurice Strong, former Secretary General of UNEP

"A New World Order is required to deal with the Climate Change crisis."
- Gordon Brown, British Prime Minister

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony... climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world."
- Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment

"The data doesn't matter. We're not basing our recommendations on the data. We're basing them on the climate models."
- Prof. Chris Folland, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research

"It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true."
- Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace

"Unless we announce disasters no one will listen."
- Sir John Houghton, first chairman of IPCC

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: