FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: HE SAID WHAT?!HARRY AND THE 'NEGRO'
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I don't like Obama at all, but even I think there is a stupid tendency to talks so much about his use of the telepromter. So what if he uses on? I would probably too if I was speaking to a national audience.
So what about the comments made Harry Reid, why is this an issue? At least he didn't say the other dreaded "N" word. People grow up for god's sake! Attack Obama and his party for passing laws that are too costly and too Draconian, all this crap about the word "negro" or who over uses a telepromter is just stoopid. I hated hearing Bush II slaughter the language, I disagree with what Obama says and does and what his party wants to do but crap! at least Obama can speak intelligently. Even I have to give him credit for that. And no one here realizes how painful saying that is to me!

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
adam, i propose you doing half of what obama's done, then win the presidency. i'll bet $100.00 you'll use the hell out of a teleprompter. Laughing hell, i'll bet you use a cue card if you win city council.

what's the big deal about obama garnering african american support in great numbers. bill clinton did too. john f.kennedy did too.

whats the point here??? blacks will vote if given a reason?? is that surprising to you??? Shocked

why do you guys waste so much time on alledged race differences?
come on dudes it's the 20th. century, come out of the woods.

Actually BA,not to be nitpicking, but it is now well into the 21st Century! BUT, don't expect things to change all that much from one century to another, people stay assholes for a long time.

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:17 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ooooops!!!!! your right elias.....21rst. century. i'll put my dunce cap on and sit in the corner for 1 hour!! Laughing Laughing Laughing i hear you elias. it's a"mental prison" kind of thing. some in all races are guilty. just humans being human. Cool

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
adam, i propose you doing half of what obama's done, then win the presidency. i'll bet $100.00 you'll use the hell out of a teleprompter. Laughing hell, i'll bet you use a cue card if you win city council.

what's the big deal about obama garnering african american support in great numbers. bill clinton did too. john f.kennedy did too.

whats the point here??? blacks will vote if given a reason?? is that surprising to you??? Shocked

why do you guys waste so much time on alledged race differences?
come on dudes it's the 20th. century, come out of the woods.

I was making the point there was some truth so what Reid was saying although his semantics may have been offensive to some.

If I was Obama right now I'd be sitting on my ass cashing a paycheck and just wearing out the veto pen after I signed the order to bring home the troops.

If/when I run start giving any real speeches I'll have to make sure and not use a teleprompter so I can have an exuse for when I start bashing the trashy politicians we have her in the USSA and dumb*** voters that elected them.

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Leonard Pitts says Reid got it right.!

Reid got it right - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.comJan 13, 2010 ... Somebody please tell Harry Reid there are no Negroes in America.
http://www.miamiherald.com/living/columnists/leonard-pitts/story/1421970.html - 87k - Cached - Similar pages
Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: