FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Mark Bonto Show

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

It's the all new Mark Bonto show! Watch the hilarious, national award-winning comedian live on Flinttalkradio! Just go to: flintttalkradio.com! Lots of laughs tonight with guests Homer the Redneck and Larry the Letter Carrier. Stream it live and ask them questions, live as it happens! Don't just watch - be part of the show!

Also, don't forget to tune in every Thursday and Friday nights at 8pm, Comcast channels 17 and 916 for all new episodes of “Comedy On Tap”!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for the update on the time of the show...

Nice to meet you while my daughter's head was "being squeezed". Smile
Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Nice meeting you, too, andi! You took me surprise - I didn't recognize you (not that I knew what you looked like, anyway)! Both of our daughter's heads were being "squeezed" at the same time! Laughing

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I am the master of disguises, eh? Smile Nice to meet you too!!! See ya round sometime!!!
Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

I hope so! In the meanwhile, Everybody who wants to laugh and have fun should watch my show now on Flinttalkradio.com via Stickcam. It's a great time!

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: